Ratings for Dr. Myrna Wong

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr. Wong was very helpfel in explaining in detail my cataract situtuation in both eyes. Reassured me that all would be fine & great after the surgery . Very patient & great professional manners in dealing with patients. Her support staff & recptionist were also great & professional. Will definitely recommend her to friends & return for check ups.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

I've avoided having my eyes checked in recent years because of problems I've add with other optometrist. Dr. Wong listened to my concerns with great patience and managed to make my exam as easy as possible. I also commend her receptionist who was very helpful in getting me in much sooner when a last minute cancellation occurred. I will definitely go back.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014