Ratings for Dr. Earl Lerner

Dr Lerner worked on my smile years ago. When my daughter needed work, there was no hesitation who we would use. Dr Lerner and his staff are professional, personable and love what they do. They take care of you, and deliver dream smiles and boosted confidence. I would highly recommend Dr Lerner 1000%

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

The BEST!!! Provides a professional and personalised service. His team is not only efficient but friendly as well. I am very happy with the end results; both of my children's teeth are perfect! Follow-up's have continued after braces have been removed. I highly recommend Dr. Lerner and his team!!!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

I couldn't have asked for a better orthodontist, he was kind , understanding and extremely punctual. I used him for the work on my teeth and now will use him for my son. I've been referred to others and seen others and none compare to Dr. Lerner.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Don't let the fancy office and soap-opera doctor demeanor fool you; Earl Lerner is a hack. Treatment took forever and in the end proved only partially-effective on what can only be described as a mid case of realignment. Buyer beware.

Submitted April 18, 2016

I could not have found a better orthodontist. He really thinks about the children when planning his treatment.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

very patient with questions - does continual follow-ups long after braces are off -

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014