Ratings for Dr. Jerry Chen

Dr. Chen has done some procedures with my varicose vanes . he treats me well and cares about having success he also is a very good person. My own Doctors speak very well of him also.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Dr Chen is amazing. I have had two procedures repairing circulation blocks in both legs and was amazed at the difference he has made in my life. No problems with either surgery and I was mobile in a very short period of time. The only problem is that he is in such demand it takes a while to get the procedures done. Worth the wait.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Fabulous Dr. he saved my husbands leg after a total botch job by another Dr. Very informative and reassuring. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

I waited almost 1 yr to see Dr. Chen and he spent less than 15 min. with me. When he learned I wanted to avoid surgury he lost interest, and I had to stop him from ending the appointment.Any information I got I had to drag out of him-he did not offer anything.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr Chen is a colleague of the surgeon that was supposed to do Sx, but I chose to go an accelertated route when the gov't decided to fund Sx and pare down the wait list (pre-election). Glad I did. Dr Chen's advice was clear and practical for varicose/saphenous bilateral ligation and stripping. I walked out of the hospital 3 hours after he began, went home, had a nap, and proceeded to do work around the home. Today, 24 hours later I am back at work (no painkillers of any kind time before, during or after procedure - AS I REQUESTED and which was followed). Assistant Cheryl is great too, humorous and efficient! Highly reccomend this doctor and his staff!!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013