Ratings for Dr. Alexander Shifrin

Very satisfied with Dr. Shifrin. He and his staff always make my visits comfortable. Dr. Shifrin guides and explain any medical procedures to the fullest.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2019

This is a wonderful caring doctor whom I trust completely. I have been seeing doctor Shifrin for 13 years, he delivered my two children in the best way possible, one was a high-risk pregnancy which he managed very well despite many challenges, and I have always felt confident in receiving best possible care with doctor Shifrin. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2019

This was my first visit with this Doc. He was very patient, calm and soft spoken. Made me feel comfortable and paid attention to all my medical issues. He is a excellent Doctor!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2019

I was Dr. Shifrin’s patient while expecting my second baby from May 2018 through to 3rd January 2019 when the baby was born. And I will recommend this team of professionals to anyone who is looking for a doctor to trust. My first baby was born in Miami and I was absolutely happy with it. This second time I was more than happy:) Thank you very much for your first class work and for your care and support! I am very happy that I know the address “every woman should know”!;)

flag | Submitted March 2, 2019

Ladies, if you're looking for a highly skilled and educated, caring doctor, look no further! Thank you so much Dr Shifrin for your care, you are the best!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2019

This is the way medical practices used to & should be

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Dr. Shifrin is the best. He's kind, polite and very pleasant; always takes time to listen to any concerns and to provide clear explanations. He's been my doctor for about 5 years now and I couldn't be happier knowing that I can trust his guidance in health matters. His office and support staff are also great, always accommodating and very pleasant.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

The best doctor I could wish for! Thank you for my baby girl!!!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Very knowledgeable. Real Doctor. My life saver. I'm very thankful for all dr. Shifrin help!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Amazing bedside manner and is very knowledgeable . Great at following up and stays on top of your health/issues as no other doctor ive come in contact with.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr. Alexander Shifrin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

*Please note: FOR PATIENTS SEARCHING FOR AN APPOINTMENT, THE PRACTICE ONLY ACCEPTS MAJOR PPO PLANS, 1199 AND GHI. UPON MAKING AN APPOINTMENT THE PRACTICE WILL REACH OUT TO YOU TO CONFIRM YOUR INSURANCE AND APPOINTMENT. THIS WILL ALLOW US TO PROVIDE THE BEST POSSIBLE PATIENT EXPERIENCE!* Tired of impersonal care and not getting resolution to your health concerns? Try us. Discover why patients rave about Dr. Alexander Shifrin, who believes in cultivating a trusting, lasting relationship with his patients and their families and bringing his heart and mind into every aspect of medical care.

• English
  • Russian

• First Leningrad I P Pavlov Med Inst, St Petersburg, Russia (Grad. 1982)