Ratings for Dr. Evan Blauer

Having seen him a few times, I feel like I am a number with him. He takes two patients at once and see each 10 minutes. He is always late even if I had an appointment and he is always in a rush. All thought he seems like a nice guy, I feel like he lacks empathy towards his patients.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr. Blauer is an amazing doctor! Kind, compassionate and so knowledgeable. Truly a dream come true. So caring and attentive. Real professional. And even pleasant to look at.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

Dr. Blauer is an amazing doctor; kind, compassionate, and so knowledgeable. He has never ever rushed me, and always takes excellent care of me. I trust him completely.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Likely saved my life by being extra thorough as an ER doc. Compassionate, smart.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Médecin très à l'écoute et empathique. Il a pris le temps de faire tous les tests nécessaires. Il a été de bons conseils.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

I was seen by Dr. Blauer in the ER and was not impressed. Although he seemed friendly, he had no clue why I was feeling sick and in pain. He answer was simply 'I don't know.' Also, he's not punctual at all as he'd say that a test would take a short time but in reality it was 3 hours. Wish him well but hope to never see him again.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

nice person. needs to decide if he wants to be a Family doctor or ER doctor. rushes a little and really doesn't follow up on tests. A family doctor cares and knows his patients he does not. I think he would be better off as a ER doctor. Only works two days a week at Physimed not a family doctor. ER or walk in Clinic not a family doctor.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

I have had several Family Doctors in the last few years and I must say thatDr. Blauer doesn't offer the best advice. I feel like he's new in what he is doing, and in a rush to send you off. No follow up whatsoever. I think you're better off with a more experienced Familly Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Very good listener and you never feel rushed when you're with him. Always smiling and in good mood and easy to talk with.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

Good listener, takes everything in and always has lots of potential solutions. He definetely cares about his patients and does his best to help them.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015