Ratings for Dr. Evan Blauer

Likely saved my life by being extra thorough as an ER doc. Compassionate, smart.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Médecin très à l'écoute et empathique. Il a pris le temps de faire tous les tests nécessaires. Il a été de bons conseils.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

I was seen by Dr. Blauer in the ER and was not impressed. Although he seemed friendly, he had no clue why I was feeling sick and in pain. He answer was simply 'I don't know.' Also, he's not punctual at all as he'd say that a test would take a short time but in reality it was 3 hours. Wish him well but hope to never see him again.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

nice person. needs to decide if he wants to be a Family doctor or ER doctor. rushes a little and really doesn't follow up on tests. A family doctor cares and knows his patients he does not. I think he would be better off as a ER doctor. Only works two days a week at Physimed not a family doctor. ER or walk in Clinic not a family doctor.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

I have had several Family Doctors in the last few years and I must say thatDr. Blauer doesn't offer the best advice. I feel like he's new in what he is doing, and in a rush to send you off. No follow up whatsoever. I think you're better off with a more experienced Familly Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Very good listener and you never feel rushed when you're with him. Always smiling and in good mood and easy to talk with.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

Good listener, takes everything in and always has lots of potential solutions. He definetely cares about his patients and does his best to help them.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Very knowledgable and patient. Listen to all I said carefully and did whatever I asked for professionally. I saw him at walk in clinic in physimed recently and I saw him again fir the follow up. He is strongly recommened by me

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

I keep trying an appointment, after 5 years of no luck. Busy? not really just money maker at Physimed, terrible attitude from the Staff, and terrible follow up on his behalf. I had to BUY, yes, BUY the references to see other specialists. $35 dollars...

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

He is a fantastic compassionate knowledgeable Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015