Ratings for Dr. THOMAS Y. Su

You'd have to be crazy to go to him. He's not a plastic surgeon, has no history of specialty training. Look up his license details on the FL DOH MQA. Not board certified plastic surgeon. He's only an internal medicine dr, that's it.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr Thomas Su and his staff are wonderful. Professional yet caring. I had my calves, ankles, and knees done in May and have a great result! I am finally not self conscious about wearing short skirts and shorts. I recommend ArtLipo by Dr Thomas Su and his staff.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

He is horrible. And doesn't know what he is doing. He isn't a plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

His ad keeps popping in my news feed on fb- I chked him out - he is NOT a Board Certified PS, he is Not an expert in Plastic Surgery by any means- he's not a Plastic Surgeon! Always go to American Board of Plastic Surgery to see if your Surgeon is Board Certified and qualified

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Dr Su is an artistic perfectionist! When we met he and his staff gave details of what to expect and he was meticulous. I would only feel right doing tumescent liposuction with him!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

I had a lipo done by Dr. Su recently and he should have never done the procedure. Now I've gone to several other plastic surgeons in the area trying to fix what he messed up. I have loose skin that when it's not there before. He is not a plastic surgeon… Be aware.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

I've never had to wait beyond my appointment time. The staff are extremely friendly, helpful, and understanding. I had my waist, outer thighs, knees, and bra line area done. Great results!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

Perfect experience! Best lipo Dr period! My procedure went great and results are exactly as he describes and promised.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr. Su did an amazing job with the liposuction performed on my abdomen and back. He was meticulous in his approach to ensure that the result was good. In the beginning, I was hesitant to do this procedure, but the results were worth it. My protruding belly is gone and I now have a figure again. It is so nice to be able to wear the clothes that I had to shove in the back of my closet. The staff were friendly, helpful and professional.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Went for lipo on 3-23-2009. The pictures you see of Tara Reid's stomach- that's what I got. The day of the procedure he did it very aggressively and the wand that they use was stuck in various positions, but he jammed it in anyways with all his arm power. I have tried to put this aside and not think about it, as I simply don't have the money to fix it, but I have been seeing billboards lately touting his as a "liposuction expert". It angers me so much to see this, when I know this guy is a hack. I wish I could rent the billboard across from his and simply put before and after pictures and let people decide for themselves. They would be horrified. Bill Connor 813 404-1359

flag | Submitted January 26, 2014

Dr. THOMAS Y. Su's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 78284 (Grad. 1994)