Ratings for Dr. Gary Ladd

I don't know what I would have done without Dr. Ladd. I had seen other doctors but no one had really helped me address issues that had been plaguing me throughout my life. His open, caring and non judgmental approach made it possible for me to share and heal. I will be forever grateful.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

I always felt warmly welcomed and supported by Dr. Ladd. He was always very comfortable to be around, and safe to be completely honest with. He was always professional, aimed at healing me, and making his own services to me redundant - which he accomplished in a remarkably short space of time. After this "graduation" I watched myself undergo a character change in the next 6 months, gaining the confidence and assurance I'd been trying to achieve all my life. I am thankful to have been directed to him, and have nothing but positive memories of my time under his care and direction.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2013

Dr Ladd is amazing. He helped me do work that I had worked on years but after about a year i had some inner peace. Dr Ladd was able to worked with my issues of racism post traumatic stress. Thank you Dr Ladd.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013