Ratings for Dr. Florence Obianyor

I absolutely love Dr. Obianyor and the receptionist staff. All of them are extremely helpful and friendly. They know myself and my daughter even though we've only been going to them for about 10 months now, just under a year. Doctor Obianyor has made becoming a new parent less stressful, and assisted me with any questions, and or concerns I had. No matter how silly the questions or concerns where, she didn't make me feel uncomfortable or feel as though I wasn't being a good enough mother to my daughter. Her and her staff members GiGi, have comforted me in my hard times during postpartum and continued to show kindness, care, and respect for my family. Thank you, Dr. Obianyor. You and your staff are unbelievably amazing, I love having you as my family doctor!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

We are suing this doctor and this clinic. Watch where you step Dr O. You should be ashamed!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr. Florence has been my family doctor for over 1 year and she is so professional. The receptionists are very helpful.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

Dr. Florence is incredible. Efficient, warm and knowledgeable. I am fortunate to have her as my GP. The staff at the clinic are also top notch. Good work all around at the clinic.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

The Thorncliffe clinic went through quite a few staff (some unpleasant) a number of years ago but with "Elsie" and "Linda" now at the desk, 5 stars is easy. These are wonderful staff. I have found Dr. Obianyor very easy to relate to and we get along perfectly. She is informative and willing to take the time to answer questions. Doctor/patient relationships are tricky. Personalities are involved. If you don't really "click" with your physician it's probably no one's fault ... ask the clinic if you can be assigned to someone else. Dr. Obianyor's credentials are excellent and I have found her totally competent. Be realistic and accept a rare mis-diagnosis is always possible. If you think something is amiss, speak up. She is very approachable and willing to talk.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

I really like this doctor. She is very smart, nice lady and very helpful

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

The Thorncliffe Family Clinic is great and I have been happy with Dr. Obianyor. She is a teaching doctor at the university so sometimes there are students who will sit in on the appointment which I find fine. Her availability is only 2 days a week so sometimes that is hard but overall I really like her and her staff.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Often times rude. Doesn't seen interested in helping you. Left me on the table during a procedure whilst bleeding profusely and in great discomfort because she did not have the proper instruments ready.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

I am generally satisfied with this doctor. However, one problem is her availability. She is only available one or two days a week, which can make it difficult to see her on a timely basis.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

I am very dissatisfied with the service. The staff is very unprofessional and the doctor is always late. She does not listen to the issues and tries to run away to see other patients. I have a tip for it: if you cannot handle the amount of patients you have, do not take that many. It seemed that she just wanted to get rid of me. One more thing that made me think whether I want to stay with this doctor or not. Every appointment that I had with her, she would ask: "Didn't we do this particular test before?" Then she would be very surprised when I said no. She forgets a lot. I believe that she can improve her service if she paid better attention to the issues of her patients.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013