Ratings for Dr. Heather Abrahams

Dr, Abrahams is a doctor that Cares about her Patient , I have been with her since she was a student and was under Dr. S Feldman's leadership. I wish that there were more doctors like her!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

One of the best family doctors in the Jewish hospital . Takes her time to answer all our questions. Been seeing since I was 18 and now Iam 30 and she still great . We need more doctors like her in montreal

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

Dr Abrahams is a wonderful Doctor. On occasion she does run late but I know that when it is my turn she will give me her undivided attention and answer all my questions and concerns. Dr Abrahams is worth the wait as she has great patient care.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Late,late,and ..late. Not sure what she is doing.but.....The team is ok in general.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2013

Although her staff is not always pleasant, she is professional. Dr. Abrahams is never on time, sometimes late by an hour, but I never mind waiting because she always has time for her patients. She keeps up with new treatments and medications, and is never dismissive. I feel truly lucky to have her for a primary care physician.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2013