Ratings for Dr. Timothy Hennig

Dr. Hennig is amazing! He is great with children! He is very knowledgeable and professional. He is also very friendly and always has our children laughing and smiling. Our children look forward to having their eyes examined by him! Thank you Dr. Hennig!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2019

My family and many of my friends have been seeing Dr. Hennig for many, many years. He is the most compassionate, caring eye doctor anyone could possibly ask for. No matter how busy he is Dr Hennig always takes the time to listen and answer any questions I may have . His staff is equally caring and helpful. The entire office is welcoming and friendly. Many thanks Dr. Hennig and your staff for all your care.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2019

My last visit with Hennig was a rush job -- He was brusque and explained very little . But worst of all, he made an error in my prescription -- the axis of astigmatism in one eye was off by 90 degrees. I wore his glasses for a few months, until I went to another optometrist, who offered far more explanation and who caught the mistake. I'll never go back to Hennig.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2019

I appreciate the quality of service Dr. Hennig and his team offer.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

Dr. Hennig and his staff are the BEST! He's the only one I will trust for my eyes and my 3 kids. Amazing with my kids, patient and thorough! His staff is helpful and knowledgeable, making each visit a breeze. I recommend his office to anyone I know 😊

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Dr. Hennig is an excellent Doctor. I always feel welcome in the office and I appreciate that they call to make sure I am going to be at their appointment. I have found this office the most friendly doctor I visit

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Dr. Hennig is a wonderful Doctor. He is the only one I will trust to look at my eyes and the eyes of my children. He is very thorough and explains every step of the eye exam to my children as well as to me. If he suspects a problem he will tell you and have you back to recheck the problem to make sure that it is stable, and not getting worse. I will continue to drive the half hour for appointments with him.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

Dr. Hennig is very thorough, taking the time explain the tests he is doing, their purpose and their results. He has been excellent with my daughter right from her first appointment when she was a toddler. His staff are all excellent, always friendly and caring. As long as Dr. Hennig is practicing we will trust the care of our eyes to him.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

I have switched optometrists. It's their office policy to call people at least 2 times to remind them of their office appointments. I appreciate their need to fill all the holes in their schedule and I respect the optometrist's time but my time is also valuable. I'm extremely organized, would not have minded 1 call, but 2 calls makes me feel like they think all their patients are imbecile train wrecks who need to be poked and prodded to make their way to the office.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013