Ratings for Dr. Damien Paton-Gay

He was great, explained things clearly. Listen to my input as well, seems knowledgable, confident and overall solid guy. Also explained how to proceed in the future in case I have the need for surgery.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Referred by my doctor.Called and was told can you be this afternoon..I live one hour north of Edmonton..plus have to arrange a reservation with a handicapped taxi..I am 77. don't drive..waiting for a return call, left my number? I require a hernia operation,. have seen three doctors..as I sit here waiting f or return phone call

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Great doctor really helpful I could of ask for better very helpful and knowledgable

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

Amazing doctor. I had 4 gallbladder attacks in 1.5 weeks. The emerg doctor called Dr PatonGay and he squeezed me in 2 days later. As this was my first surgery, I was very nervous He took the time to explain everything in details and knows how to calm your nerves. He is very knowlegable and profedsional. He did an amazing job. I would see him again in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

I had a medical emergency and thanks to him I know what it isn't and am referred to a doctor to find out what it might be. Compassionate, polite and takes the time to talk to you. Doctors alike could take lessons from this Doctor. Would see him again in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

He is by far the best Dr I have had. Gallbladder turned pancreatitis ing with several complications along the way I have been in hospital for over 4 months. He is so patient and explains everything to me in English and involves me with the decision process for my body. If I could wrap him up and share him with all the other Dr's that need to learn some bedside manner I would!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I had my gall bladder removed by Dr. PatonGay in May of 2014. I did have to wait 8 long months from my referral until the surgery, but that was not his fault. But he was definitely worth the wait! He was kind, knowledgeable and very thorough. I felt very comfortable with him doing the surgery, and he did a great job! After a couple of days I felt perfectly fine and have felt great ever since! Scarring was minimal and I had no post-surgery issues. He is extremely talented at what he does and I was very lucky to get him as my surgeon!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Simply amazing. Fixed a botch job of another surgeon. Came to just check on me one night at 11:30 p.m. after he had been in the operating room since 8 that morning. Came several times to 'just check on me', even though he said it was just a courtesy call. I have to go back in 6 months for a repair (not his fault but the 1st surgeon's fault) and if I can get him, I will.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

This surgeon is very caring and respectful to me. He did my surgery and cared alot which meant a great deal to me. Tonya (his assistant) was very friendly and helpful as well. She spent time answering my questions and had no problem with me calling all the time with questions. I would definately recommend this surgeon to anyone needing surgery.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012

Dr Paton-gay knows what he is doing. I work in the medical field and I know a very thorough Dr. He fixed a botch job from a previous surgery. I am very happy with Dr. Paton-gay's handy work and would go back to see him in a heartbeat if I require any further surgery.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012