Ratings for Dr. Danielle Chahine

Dr. Chahine has been our family doctor for over 2 years now and has also followed me throughout my pregnancy. I feel blessed to have found such an amazing, caring and knowledgeable doctor with a great staff to support her as well. She is gentle, patient, attentive, and always takes the time to answer any questions or concerns I may have. She genuinely does care for her patients. I trust her whole heartily with my health care and that of my family's. A true gem!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

She was Dr during my pregnancy and I had the best experience compare to my 1st pregnancy with another Dr. Had a easy delivery and even if she wasn't on call, she came by to check me up when page and was present to deliver my baby in the middle of the night. Everything was clearly explain and follow up were done properly. I wish a lot of Dr were like her, professional and caring and make the patient there #1 focus.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Dr. Danielle Chahine at St Marys might be a nice person, but not the greatest doctor. Instead of admitting a lack of knowledge in an area, follows the wrong paths to help. Does psychological analysis without valid information regarding a physical issue, nor a psychology degree. Does not read full reports, follows her own agenda and not was it best for patient. She has caused me more anxiety then any doctor has before. She should stick to a specific field, and when she is out of depth of knowledge, not put a patients well being, in limbo.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Was on call when I was in labour. She provided care for me during a whole 24 hours. She has terrific bedside manner and took time to explain things. Was very reassuring and calm. A+

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

Dr. Chahine is an amazing doctor, she is knowledgeable, caring, and I feel she genuinely cares about her patients; especially children! She delivered my daughter and provided care to myself, my daughter, and my son. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Dr. Chahine has been my family doctor since 2010. I am completely happy with the healthcare that she has provided me. I never have a problem getting an appointment to see her within days of my phone call. She readily refers me to specialists if she thinks it is required. I feel very well cared for.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014