Ratings for Dr. Wayne Nadler

He dumped me off on a 'student'. When I first saw him he sat scratching his crotch, which made me so much more uncomfortable and my anxiety shot through the roof. He asked questions which I felt were out of line, when I told him he sent me to a student with no credentials, who in turn said I was a fake. Here I sit 3 years later without any help. He is a fraud.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr Nadler helped me overcome depression, something I have been fighting for most of my life. He got to the root of the problem. I saw other therapists but they seemed not to know how to really help.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Dr. Nadler is both professional and approachable. I find him very easy to talk to and he genuinely seems to care. He is sincere when he talks and listens. He's extremely knowledgable and has used A number of various techniques to help me deal with anxiety. I've seen a few psychotherapists throughout my life and Dr. nobler is by far the best I've ever come across. I see him regularly and it has been over two years now. I can honestly say I've made enormous progress with his help. I highly recommend Dr. Nadler

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Word is getting out locally about this character assassination of Dr. Nadler by the person below. Why would any website condone such nastiness. It is not a criticism but spewing hatred. The person is some kind of pathetic loser psycho. Dr. Nadler helped me with PTSD from military experience. He was professional, knowledgeable and made a huge difference in my life. I don't know where I would be without his help.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Dr. Wayne Nadler

Dr. Wayne Nadler's response
I would like to thank the patient above for being protective of my reputation. I am pleased to now note that the vicious, incoherent rant by someone against me which was posted in June has now been removed by the RateMD staff, for which I thank them.

Submitted July 21, 2016

I saw him a number of years ago. He was a Prince. Very knowledgeable, easy to approach, very understanding and great bedside manner. I can't say enough about the Man. I wish I had him now, I'm not in good shape. I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Dr. Nadler was really approachable. He understood my problems quickly and helped me to think and feel better faster than I thought possible. He really knows his stuff!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Amazing doctor and the best psychologist I've had.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Dr. Nadler is one of a kind!! He is a breath of fresh air and has been very understanding.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

The best in Canada! Helped myself and my father, he really cares and listens to everything.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

Dr. Wayne Nadler's Credentials

• Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
  • Depression (major depressive disorder)
  • Anxiety