Ratings for Dr. Robin Gamble

Dr. Gamble certainly has the patience and know-how to practice dentistry. He does a clean job and doesn't waste any time. The experience was painless and somehow relaxing to almost being mesmerizing and therapeutic in some way. 10/10 would recommend.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr Gambke has been an excellent dentist to my wife and I and our children and now my grandchildren. I would highly recommend him. He takes the fear out of going to the dentist

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr. Gamble should not be practicing. He is of the mindset to drill, fill and bill as fast as he can. I needed oral surgery for wisdom teeth and he tried his best to extract them in his office just to get the cash. He then said he was referring me to an oral surgeon but months later while I waited in pain, I found out that he had neglected to refer me at all. Finally he got me in to see Newfoundland's second rate oral surgeon because the good oral surgeon had a waiting list of about a year. This guy is a train wreck and a dinosaur now. Avoid him and save yourself a lot of anguish. He does not care about you or your teeth-just your money.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

..difficult to understand - speaks to low- have to ask again or repeat information you need to know

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I find Dr. Gamble very informative. I ask questions and he carefully explains. He refers patients who require more elaborate treatments to appropriate services and considers carefully different approaches to treatment. On the whole a great dentist for me!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Hard to understand; doesn't explain procedures; seemingly out of date equipment

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

Not sure if I got the right advice or right procedures done regarding extractions and dentures

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012