Ratings for Dr. Wade Abbott

Dr. Abbott is the best, I highly recommend him! This is coming from someone who is very anxious of visiting the dentist. His whole team is great !

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

The best dentist in the world you could ask for. Explains everything to you and a way that you understand. Especially great with people who are afraid of the dentist. Would recommend Dr. Abbott to everyone. :)

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Top notch in every way. Dr. Abbott takes time to explain what he's doing. Ultra modern office,professional staff

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

It's nice to see a dental clinic that''s understanding that dental procedures can be intimidating to some people, in my opinion his practice is the best in the St. John's area! I highly recommend this clinic! Very pleased about the service I have received and actually enjoy my time there. Going to the dentist shouldn't be a chore!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

Dr. Abbott and his staff are fantastic! I was so scared to go to the dentist and Dr. Abbott and his staff made me so relaxed. I actually look forward to my appointments now! He is so easy to talk to and cares about his patients!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

Having a really bad dental phobia has kept me away from the dentist chair for many years. Now that I am starting to have trouble someone recommended Dr. Wade Abbott to me. After cancelling a few appointments that I've made I finally got up the nerve to go. I was booked for a cleaning and check up. His dental hygienist Glenda was amazing. She was very gentle (as gentle as she could be) and kept reassuring me that I was doing great and asking if I was okay. Dr. Abbott is always very understanding and a genuinely compassionate person. He did everything he could to make me feel comfortable and turned my 'journey' from something I am dreading into something I am looking forward. I can't say enough about Wade Abbott Dentistry...all the staff are amazing :) My 3 kids go there as well and they are great with little ones :) I would recommend them to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

ITS NICE TO FINALLY SEE A DENTAL OFFICE UP TO DATE IN APPERANCE AND IT HELPS THAT DR. WADE UNDERSTANDS THAT I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT DENTAL PROCEDURES AND HE TAKES THE TIME TO EXPLAIN THEM :')

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

Dr. Wade is very friendly, especially for someone who is afraid of dentists. He really put me at ease, and his hygenist is very friendly and also puts your mind at ease.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012