Ratings for Dr. Florin Covaser

My fiancé and I both see Dr. Covaser and find him to be very patient and he takes the time to listen to your problems.. he’s a very knowledgable and compassionate man

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

Dr Covaser is very rushed at appointment, only 2 minutes to see him and he is out of the room. difficult to understand what he is saying also due to accent, he sees lots of people in the day and in afternoon he is very stressed out and rushed around and this is affecting his patient's care..

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

very helpful and caring a rarity these days we trust him completely with our health well being

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

doctor covasar is knowledgeable, caring and kind. he is always putting his patients first and spends time to explain things to you. I feel very comfortable with his care.he is professional in every aspect of his practise. he is thorough which make you feel that he leaves nothing to chance.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Professionalism is top notch. Dr. Covaser's care and attention to detail is thorough. He is knowledgable, respectful and an excellent family doctor.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Very knowledgeable, excellent professional ethics and compassionate.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Always strives to help me and exeeds my expectations everytime

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Dr. Covaser is everything a family doctor should be and he continues to exceed my expectations, which, sadly, have been gradually lowered over the past years of the health care system. He is caring, kind, knowledgeable, personable and trustworthy. I think the team at Vintage View is awesome, too, so if you can get in as a patient, I recommend you make the move. I make the drive from Kelowna to West Kelowna for Dr. Covaser's care.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Doctor Covaser is a very good doctor he is very personable and find I can talk to him and he really takes the time to listen to my needs. I would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

My husband and I have had a few drs. In kelowna area and none compare to dr. Covaser. He is by far the best dr for us. He is very thorough and always explains things in detail. I love the old school approach (white coat..shake hamds). He is very patient with my disabled husband. I am so fortunate to have him on our side

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015