Ratings for Dr. Florin Covaser

very helpful and caring a rarity these days we trust him completely with our health well being

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

doctor covasar is knowledgeable, caring and kind. he is always putting his patients first and spends time to explain things to you. I feel very comfortable with his care.he is professional in every aspect of his practise. he is thorough which make you feel that he leaves nothing to chance.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Professionalism is top notch. Dr. Covaser's care and attention to detail is thorough. He is knowledgable, respectful and an excellent family doctor.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Very knowledgeable, excellent professional ethics and compassionate.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Always strives to help me and exeeds my expectations everytime

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Dr. Covaser is everything a family doctor should be and he continues to exceed my expectations, which, sadly, have been gradually lowered over the past years of the health care system. He is caring, kind, knowledgeable, personable and trustworthy. I think the team at Vintage View is awesome, too, so if you can get in as a patient, I recommend you make the move. I make the drive from Kelowna to West Kelowna for Dr. Covaser's care.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Doctor Covaser is a very good doctor he is very personable and find I can talk to him and he really takes the time to listen to my needs. I would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

My husband and I have had a few drs. In kelowna area and none compare to dr. Covaser. He is by far the best dr for us. He is very thorough and always explains things in detail. I love the old school approach (white coat..shake hamds). He is very patient with my disabled husband. I am so fortunate to have him on our side

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

I agree with the comments below. Dr Florin Covaser is the best I have ever experienced. He is extremely friendly and respectful, listens to what you have to say and explains what it is that he is diagnosing. Never had a Doctor shake my hand nor apologize if they are late. Truly a people person; an excellent Doctor!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Dr. Covaser is one of the greatest doctors that I have ever been too. My wife has been going to him for years and after I had a heart attack two and a half years ago I have been a patient of this Doctor and he is the best! He is very, very intelligent, treats you very well, really cares about you, explains everything to you and never rushes you out of his office because he is busy even though he is really busy. I can't say enough good about this Doctor and if you ever get a chance for him to be your family doctor, you should grab it.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015