Ratings for Dr. Florin Covaser

Always strives to help me and exeeds my expectations everytime

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Dr. Covaser is everything a family doctor should be and he continues to exceed my expectations, which, sadly, have been gradually lowered over the past years of the health care system. He is caring, kind, knowledgeable, personable and trustworthy. I think the team at Vintage View is awesome, too, so if you can get in as a patient, I recommend you make the move. I make the drive from Kelowna to West Kelowna for Dr. Covaser's care.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Doctor Covaser is a very good doctor he is very personable and find I can talk to him and he really takes the time to listen to my needs. I would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

My husband and I have had a few drs. In kelowna area and none compare to dr. Covaser. He is by far the best dr for us. He is very thorough and always explains things in detail. I love the old school approach (white coat..shake hamds). He is very patient with my disabled husband. I am so fortunate to have him on our side

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

I agree with the comments below. Dr Florin Covaser is the best I have ever experienced. He is extremely friendly and respectful, listens to what you have to say and explains what it is that he is diagnosing. Never had a Doctor shake my hand nor apologize if they are late. Truly a people person; an excellent Doctor!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Dr. Covaser is one of the greatest doctors that I have ever been too. My wife has been going to him for years and after I had a heart attack two and a half years ago I have been a patient of this Doctor and he is the best! He is very, very intelligent, treats you very well, really cares about you, explains everything to you and never rushes you out of his office because he is busy even though he is really busy. I can't say enough good about this Doctor and if you ever get a chance for him to be your family doctor, you should grab it.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

One of the best physicians I've ever had. I like that he is always on time.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Dr Covaser, is extremely polite, knowledgeable, and friendly. Our family feels vary fortunate to have such a caring and professional physician. He takes the time to hear and document your concerns. A person leaves his office knowing you are in good hands.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

One of the best doctors I've had in my 71 years of life.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

My annual physical exam was the most comprehensive I have ever had; he spent much more time with me than my previous GP. Tests conducted were more comprehensive than previously, finding a serious deficiency that was quickly remedied. In follow-up meetings, Dr Covaser has explained the results of my tests and answered questions. He also adjusted my life-long medication which a test showed had been previously prescribed in a slightly too-low dosage. Minor complaints I have had have been quickly dealt with. Dr Covaser is "old world" polite and respectful, and does much to ascertain that the patient is comfortable with his treatment and not uncomfortable with, or embarrassed by, an examination or with a procedure. As for my wife's problem, Dr Covaser referred her to a very good specialist and her problem was soon remedied; she, too, feels he is a highly competent physician.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014