Ratings for Dr. Jordan Higham

Although my children loved the waiting area at Just 4 Kidds, my experience beyond the waiting room was not good. I had to wait with my son in the chair for over an hour while they tried to get the computer to work. Other patients came in after us and left before us. Dr. Higham was not very personable with my son and didn't really talk to him at all. He just sat down and told the dental hygienist what teeth would need to be worked on. When he actually did the dental work it turned out very poor. The color and shape of the teeth he capped didn't look at all like his original teeth. They were yellowish and oddly shaped. They did not match his white baby teeth. On top of that he put silver caps on my son's eye (canine) teeth. He claimed those are not front teeth so it was okay to cap them silver, although they were painfully obvious whenever he opened his mouth. In the end I had to take him to another pediatric dentist and pay out of pocket to have all the mistakes fixed.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2012