Ratings for Dr. Nadia Ayadi

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

Dr. Nadia has helped me more in 6 months than my team of pain doctors have in 5 years. Wish I would have tried accupuncture sooner! I used to have constant pain in my low back and left shoulder from a car accident years ago, but now the pain just flares up when I over do it. Accupuncture has helped me so much and especialy Dr. Nadia has helped me, she is kind, and genuinely cares about my health.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2014

Dr. Nadia Ayadi's Credentials

• Blue Cross Of California
Kaiser-Permanente

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Acupuncture with Nadia has helped take away most of my shoulder pain after rotator cuff surgery a year ago"

July 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Nadia has helped me with my terrible back pain. I've finally been able to stop my strong pain killers."

November 23, 2014