Ratings for Dr. Sreedevi Rama

Hi all. Dr Sreedevi is the best & very helpful. The best part about her clinics is her so sweet staff Anjali & Shallu. They are very caring, responsible. They are always so comcerned about the patients in the clinic. Always greet with smile & friendly. Love them all. Its like a home

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

I had a good experience with the doctor during my pregnancy.she has immense knowledge and with my high risk twin pregnancy doctor has been very helpful throughout taking the right decision on time.I would recommend the doctor to everyone

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr is good but staff is worse I would like to give them in -5

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Hopelesss staff and very irresponsible doctor . If u all want smooth pregnancy plz do not go to her. I had horrible experience with her and the staff. Dr is very rude ...she never has time to answer your questions . She is in a hurry all the time .Her clinic is no less than general hospital in India. staff is horrible ..always a communication problem . They will never inform DR abt anything we have told them to convey. They have missed out on important blood work and scan . Finally ended up with high risk specialist for my twins. After my delivery i had rash all over my body ....but she didnt respond properly. I would also like to mention abt the restrooms....they are the worst restrooms i have seen in any clinics.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Hopeless Dr. I had a cesarean section with her for my first delivery after a very normal pregnancy. Unnecessary ultra sounds and other procedures are recommended. A coed round the babies neck is hyped and considered as a reason for c section when she very well knows the odds of a baby with no cord round it's neck. I had two successful vbac's and awesome care once I moved away from her and to a good midwifery practice. If you Need better care then midwives are the way to go..

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

I am very disappointed with the kind of service that I got during my pregnancy. It was complete negligence and careless service provided by doctor and as a result I got wrong medical treatment which I shouldn't. Hospital staff consulted with doctor and she provided wrong information without even checking in her record. Even after such incident occurred she didn't bother to apologize to patient at least once.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr. Rama was excellent from them beginning to the end! Very informative and patient. I love the fact that she was always able to answer questions I may had. I definitely would recommend her to anybody that is in search for a new obgyn or just want a change! 5 stars in my book

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Doctor is very patient friendly and always approachable. I delivered a baby girl under a vaginal delivery which went very smoothly. We are grateful for Dr Rama and all the staff for the assistance and guidance throughout​ my pregnancy. 👪

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Excellent doctor..my wife saw her for both of our pregnancies..wige had complication during first pregnancy and was hospitalized for preclampsia..doctor would visit every single day to let us know how my wife is doing and what is expected. She would argues with nurses so that patient would get best care..I recommend Dr Rama to everyone.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Incompetent doctor - for your unborn child's sake go somewhere else. As others have noted - the doctor and staff are not only incompetent, but nasty too. Yelling at each other and sometimes patients is normal in this office. She always seems to be running short on time. Moreover if you check google reviews - there is a review by someone named 'Mukesh Sharma' - whose wife lost twin pregnancy because of the incompetence of this doctor. That scared the hell out of me. I've already switched and selected another gynecologist for my pregnancy. If you are reading this review, my advice is you do the same.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Dr. Sreedevi Rama's Credentials

• Kakatiya Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Warrangal, Ap, India (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Woodbridge, NJ