Ratings for Dr. Sreedevi Rama

I know her since 3 years. I recently had a baby boy normal delivery under her care. My pregnancy time was easy with all her advise and guidelines. Sreedevi Rama is my best Dr. and answers my questions very patiently. I do understand of her delay appointments sometimes, but its understandable that someone was in delivery just like me at sometime. I have many friends who visit her and also had normal delivery. I never had hard time either from Dr or staff, they would call me in advance in case if there is any delay.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Doctor is good handling patients and answering their queries. She might appear little harsh and angry at times but the patient should understand that doctor has to handle multiple cases in a day so she can be little upset at times. As far as my experience with Dr Rama, i was guided and advised properly.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Dr. Sreedevi Rama is the most respected, knowledgeable and professional Gynecologist. We had both our babies delivered by her. Absolutely satisfied with her handling of the delivery. She is such a cool person.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Dr Rama delivered my 2 kids via C Section and I must admit that it was very smooth. She told me what to expect from C Section in advance. I recovered very fast both the times. Dr Rama is very friendly. The staff there is fantastic. Shalu is very prompt in responding about appointments, Anjali is very knowledgeable about the procedures and Manisha is very good at lab work. Overall, awesome doctor and staff. I would recommend her to all my friends and family.

Submitted July 9, 2016

Dr Rama is the best dr in my area. She give planty of time to each pt. some time waiting is more then usual time. But believe me its worth it. If I can give I would love to give 10 out of 5 rating to this dr and staff. Best dr best staff very friendly people work there. I will recommend dr Rama to all my known people. Pls don't go by few negative comments . best of luck dr Rama n staff.

Submitted July 7, 2016

Best dr best staff. I will recommend this dr to everyone. They are so healpfull . Office always call for follow up about reports. I will give five star for dr and offic staff

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

I thought twice/thrice before visiting Dr. Rama because most of my neighbors insisted me not go ahead with her. But to my surprise, she is very friendly and very kind. It was a normal delivery for me and things went on very smoothly. Not sure what might have went wrong with others, but for me, she did not shout, she wasn't rude and she never responded with negative comments. May be i am one of those lucky patients of hers. BUT, the staff needs to be revamped. They would consider themselves as super cool but they are not and in fact they are rude, irresponsible and very casual in setting up follow up appointments. Change the staff, things will fall in place.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

She is just the best. She take care of the patient very well. Always there for you. She is an Angel. She is the best doctor I have ever met

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

Dr. Rama is the best doc I ever met in my life...she's sooo helpful in all matters....I would recommend to everyone....the staff is nice and she give you her full attention and really care about her patients.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

She is a good doctor but expect at least an hour wait time on average..also extremely money minded. I had to pay deposit ahead as I was moving out of country and they charged a dollar a page for each printout of the report that was due.. the icing on the cake was when they charged an additional dollar when I asked for a receipt for the deposit I paid..I still can't believe I paid money to get a receipt.. I would suggest the doctor to a friend but with a word of caution.

Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr. Sreedevi Rama's Credentials

• Kakatiya Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Warrangal, Ap, India (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Woodbridge, NJ