Ratings for Dr. Sreedevi Rama

Staff very rude in the office and was never taken on time. The delivery process at the hospital was fine but always felt hesitant to ask her questions. She answers very quickly and does not have much patience. My husband and I also did not like how she treated the nurses at the hospital. We felt very bad for them since they took exceptional care of us and worked very hard for us. She was very rude and demeaning towards them. It made us feel very uncomfortable. We won't be going back to her.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Go to some other ob-gyn physician. As some other reviewer noted - the doctor and staff is one of the most unprofessional one. You get a feeling that you're visiting a municipal clinic in India, rather than a doctor office in US. If you have an insurance from one of the big insurance companies (United, Aetna, BCBS etc.) - there is a huge number of physicians you can select from in Edison area. Just go to your insurance company website and search for obgyn physician in your zip code. Even if you are already visting this doctor, you can change your doctor to someone else in the middle of your pregnancy. Just avoid this office/doctor, given there are much better options available in the area.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

I recently had a baby boy normal delivery under her care. I had a very good experience during my pregnancy, with dr. Sreedevi rama. She answers all questions and listens to your problems patiently. Her entire staff including anjali, manisha, shalu are also very helpful and good at their work.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

I know her since 3 years. I recently had a baby boy normal delivery under her care. My pregnancy time was easy with all her advise and guidelines. Sreedevi Rama is my best Dr. and answers my questions very patiently. I do understand of her delay appointments sometimes, but its understandable that someone was in delivery just like me at sometime. I have many friends who visit her and also had normal delivery. I never had hard time either from Dr or staff, they would call me in advance in case if there is any delay.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Doctor is good handling patients and answering their queries. She might appear little harsh and angry at times but the patient should understand that doctor has to handle multiple cases in a day so she can be little upset at times. As far as my experience with Dr Rama, i was guided and advised properly.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Dr. Sreedevi Rama is the most respected, knowledgeable and professional Gynecologist. We had both our babies delivered by her. Absolutely satisfied with her handling of the delivery. She is such a cool person.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Dr Rama delivered my 2 kids via C Section and I must admit that it was very smooth. She told me what to expect from C Section in advance. I recovered very fast both the times. Dr Rama is very friendly. The staff there is fantastic. Shalu is very prompt in responding about appointments, Anjali is very knowledgeable about the procedures and Manisha is very good at lab work. Overall, awesome doctor and staff. I would recommend her to all my friends and family.

Submitted July 9, 2016

Dr Rama is the best dr in my area. She give planty of time to each pt. some time waiting is more then usual time. But believe me its worth it. If I can give I would love to give 10 out of 5 rating to this dr and staff. Best dr best staff very friendly people work there. I will recommend dr Rama to all my known people. Pls don't go by few negative comments . best of luck dr Rama n staff.

Submitted July 7, 2016

Best dr best staff. I will recommend this dr to everyone. They are so healpfull . Office always call for follow up about reports. I will give five star for dr and offic staff

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

I thought twice/thrice before visiting Dr. Rama because most of my neighbors insisted me not go ahead with her. But to my surprise, she is very friendly and very kind. It was a normal delivery for me and things went on very smoothly. Not sure what might have went wrong with others, but for me, she did not shout, she wasn't rude and she never responded with negative comments. May be i am one of those lucky patients of hers. BUT, the staff needs to be revamped. They would consider themselves as super cool but they are not and in fact they are rude, irresponsible and very casual in setting up follow up appointments. Change the staff, things will fall in place.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Dr. Sreedevi Rama's Credentials

• Kakatiya Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Warrangal, Ap, India (Grad. 1987)

Henry Ford / HAP