Ratings for Dr. Sreedevi Rama

Never visit this doctor if you want your pregnancy to have a happy ending!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Doctor didn't care to do a ultrasound when I had a miscarriage at my 8 weeks. She said the Ultrasound report given by ER(different hospital) is enough. There was some remaining in the uterus and it was bleeding even after a month. I planned for India trip at that time and so took ultrasound and D&C from my India doctor.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Dr Rama is simply excellent !! May God bless her & family forever !!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

One of the best OB-GYN in edison area very helpful and knowledgeable I would recommend her to a friend

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Hi all. Dr Sreedevi is the best & very helpful. The best part about her clinics is her so sweet staff Anjali & Shallu. They are very caring, responsible. They are always so comcerned about the patients in the clinic. Always greet with smile & friendly. Love them all. Its like a home

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

I had a good experience with the doctor during my pregnancy.she has immense knowledge and with my high risk twin pregnancy doctor has been very helpful throughout taking the right decision on time.I would recommend the doctor to everyone

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr is good but staff is worse I would like to give them in -5

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Hopelesss staff and very irresponsible doctor . If u all want smooth pregnancy plz do not go to her. I had horrible experience with her and the staff. Dr is very rude ...she never has time to answer your questions . She is in a hurry all the time .Her clinic is no less than general hospital in India. staff is horrible ..always a communication problem . They will never inform DR abt anything we have told them to convey. They have missed out on important blood work and scan . Finally ended up with high risk specialist for my twins. After my delivery i had rash all over my body ....but she didnt respond properly. I would also like to mention abt the restrooms....they are the worst restrooms i have seen in any clinics.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Hopeless Dr. I had a cesarean section with her for my first delivery after a very normal pregnancy. Unnecessary ultra sounds and other procedures are recommended. A coed round the babies neck is hyped and considered as a reason for c section when she very well knows the odds of a baby with no cord round it's neck. I had two successful vbac's and awesome care once I moved away from her and to a good midwifery practice. If you Need better care then midwives are the way to go..

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

I am very disappointed with the kind of service that I got during my pregnancy. It was complete negligence and careless service provided by doctor and as a result I got wrong medical treatment which I shouldn't. Hospital staff consulted with doctor and she provided wrong information without even checking in her record. Even after such incident occurred she didn't bother to apologize to patient at least once.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr. Sreedevi Rama's Credentials

• Kakatiya Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Warrangal, Ap, India (Grad. 1987)

GHI