You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sreedevi Rama

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

Dr. Rama is the best doc I ever met in my life...she's sooo helpful in all matters....I would recommend to everyone....the staff is nice and she give you her full attention and really care about her patients.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

She is a good doctor but expect at least an hour wait time on average..also extremely money minded. I had to pay deposit ahead as I was moving out of country and they charged a dollar a page for each printout of the report that was due.. the icing on the cake was when they charged an additional dollar when I asked for a receipt for the deposit I paid..I still can't believe I paid money to get a receipt.. I would suggest the doctor to a friend but with a word of caution.

Submitted June 16, 2015

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

De.Rama is an excellent doctor. She takes great care of her patients. She delivered my son in 2010 via csection and was so kind, professional and has great bed side manners.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

i see dr.rama from last 3 years she is very good dr.she spends good time in explaining things very patiencely,very accurate in following results and medications.very friendly dr.with good knowledge office is very organized ,easy appointments .very good and knowledgeable staff i would recommend all my friends to see dr.rama for good care

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

This doctor is one of the worst doctor and money minded doctor. She put your life in danger by letting everybody in C section surgery and leave patient in critical condition to seek another doctor. We experience very very bad with this doctor, if you love your health and your family please see any other doctor do not let your body skin get marks of cuts

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr. Sreedevi Rama's Credentials

• Kakatiya Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Warrangal, Ap, India (Grad. 1987)

Banner Health
Oxford

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is just the best. She take care of the patient very well. Always there for you. She is an Angel. She is the best doctor I have ever met"

December 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rama is the best doc I ever met in my life...she's sooo helpful in all matters....I would recommend to everyone....the staff is nice and she give you her fu..."

August 11, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "She is a good doctor but expect at least an hour wait time on average..also extremely money minded. I had to pay deposit ahead as I was moving out of country an..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I delivered my first baby boy with Dr. Rama. She is an excellent doctor and took great care through out my pregnancy. I would definitely recommend her."

June 9, 2015
  • Address has been updated from "None" to "1 Woodbridge Ctr". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17324529099".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "De.Rama is an excellent doctor. She takes great care of her patients. She delivered my son in 2010 via csection and was so kind, professional and has great bed ..."

June 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i see dr.rama from last 3 years she is very good dr.she spends good time in explaining things very patiencely,very accurate in following results and medications..."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I would definately recommend dr rama, she is very friendly and intelligent. The staff is good and cooperative too.."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Sreedevi Rama is very helpful and give enough time to me to answer all the questions politely. Office staff is also very caring and co-operative. "

May 21, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I delivered my second baby girl with Dr. Rama and had a good experience with her. I will sure recommend her to my friends."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is one of the worst doctor and money minded doctor. She put your life in danger by letting everybody in C section surgery and leave patient in criti..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She delivery my twin girls, she was always there when i needed, after hours, explained everything to me."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was there for my first newborn baby. She was very helpful and explained everything in detail. I was told that her normal delivery rate is around 80% ."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "She is just Excellent .. We really love the way she took car our complete pregnancy."

September 19, 2014
  • Specialty changed from "Oncologist / Hematologist" to "Gynecologist (OBGYN)"

October 9, 2012
  • City changed from "Edison" to "Woodbridge"

October 9, 2012
  • Specialty changed from "Gynecologist (OBGYN)" to "Oncologist / Hematologist"

July 25, 2012