Ratings for Dr. Sreedevi Rama

Hopeless Dr. I had a cesarean section with her for my first delivery after a very normal pregnancy. Unnecessary ultra sounds and other procedures are recommended. A coed round the babies neck is hyped and considered as a reason for c section when she very well knows the odds of a baby with no cord round it's neck. I had two successful vbac's and awesome care once I moved away from her and to a good midwifery practice. If you Need better care then midwives are the way to go..

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

I am very disappointed with the kind of service that I got during my pregnancy. It was complete negligence and careless service provided by doctor and as a result I got wrong medical treatment which I shouldn't. Hospital staff consulted with doctor and she provided wrong information without even checking in her record. Even after such incident occurred she didn't bother to apologize to patient at least once.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr. Rama was excellent from them beginning to the end! Very informative and patient. I love the fact that she was always able to answer questions I may had. I definitely would recommend her to anybody that is in search for a new obgyn or just want a change! 5 stars in my book

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Doctor is very patient friendly and always approachable. I delivered a baby girl under a vaginal delivery which went very smoothly. We are grateful for Dr Rama and all the staff for the assistance and guidance throughout​ my pregnancy. 👪

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Excellent doctor..my wife saw her for both of our pregnancies..wige had complication during first pregnancy and was hospitalized for preclampsia..doctor would visit every single day to let us know how my wife is doing and what is expected. She would argues with nurses so that patient would get best care..I recommend Dr Rama to everyone.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Incompetent doctor - for your unborn child's sake go somewhere else. As others have noted - the doctor and staff are not only incompetent, but nasty too. Yelling at each other and sometimes patients is normal in this office. She always seems to be running short on time. Moreover if you check google reviews - there is a review by someone named 'Mukesh Sharma' - whose wife lost twin pregnancy because of the incompetence of this doctor. That scared the hell out of me. I've already switched and selected another gynecologist for my pregnancy. If you are reading this review, my advice is you do the same.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Worst dr I have ever visited. Extremely extremely rude . I called several time to make appointment but always hang up phone without making appointment cause man picked the phone. Seriously have you ever seen man taking calls at obgyn office. Where females calling with problems how can a female can Evan discuss about the personal women related things with man. There are other better options available in the area. I only visited once that was first n last time went to her.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Staff very rude in the office and was never taken on time. The delivery process at the hospital was fine but always felt hesitant to ask her questions. She answers very quickly and does not have much patience. My husband and I also did not like how she treated the nurses at the hospital. We felt very bad for them since they took exceptional care of us and worked very hard for us. She was very rude and demeaning towards them. It made us feel very uncomfortable. We won't be going back to her.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Go to some other ob-gyn physician. As some other reviewer noted - the doctor and staff is one of the most unprofessional one. You get a feeling that you're visiting a municipal clinic in India, rather than a doctor office in US. If you have an insurance from one of the big insurance companies (United, Aetna, BCBS etc.) - there is a huge number of physicians you can select from in Edison area. Just go to your insurance company website and search for obgyn physician in your zip code. Even if you are already visting this doctor, you can change your doctor to someone else in the middle of your pregnancy. Just avoid this office/doctor, given there are much better options available in the area.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

I recently had a baby boy normal delivery under her care. I had a very good experience during my pregnancy, with dr. Sreedevi rama. She answers all questions and listens to your problems patiently. Her entire staff including anjali, manisha, shalu are also very helpful and good at their work.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Dr. Sreedevi Rama's Credentials

• Kakatiya Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Warrangal, Ap, India (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Woodbridge, NJ