Ratings for Dr. Greg Taylor

Sorry to read some people didn't have a good experience with Dr Taylor. I only have positive feedback for him and his staff. I was so nervous before my BA, I'd never had a GA before but Greg, the Nurses and the anaesthetic tech were amazing. So kind and patient, every thing went so smoothly, post op very little pain. Rapt with the results, thanks so much!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

I had a tummy tuck with Dr Taylor 2 months ago. I am rapt with the results, and wish I’d done it years ago. After 4 kids my tummy was wrecked, and I didn’t think it would look as good as it does. Not only is it as flat as a pancake, I’ve got next to no stretch marks now too! The scar is perfect and is hidden easily in underwear. I found his manner friendly, his dry sense of humour put me at ease and the way he held my hand and reassured me as I was going under the anaesthetic was awesome as I was terrified at that point. The nurses were amazing, I didn’t have to ring my bell once, they checked on me that often. The room was lovely, and the food was like it was from a cafe or restaurant. An overall excellent experience. Bring on summer and that bikini I havn’t worn since I was a teenager.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I was looking around for a BA in Auckland and noticed Dr Taylor's price range was very reasonable in comparison to other surgeons. I booked in via phone and had a lovely chat with the receptionist over the phone about the procedure. I was looking forward to the meeting. When the meeting happened, the receptionist there was rude and dismissive even though it was quite clear I was nervous. When I did meet up with Dr Taylor his information was very straight forward and clear but not in depth. He said that Tear drop implants can rotate, only round implants was suggested, he did a few measurements and took no photos and then gave me hand outs of information. He clearly has been in the game for a long time and I found his attitudes towards me and my body complacent. I got a second opinion from another surgeon which was more pricey but said that tear drops would definitely suit my body shape and breast shape better. He also informed he had never heard of a tear drop rotating and showed me different textured implants to suit your lifestyle. I left the meeting informed and confident with the procedure. Dr Taylor did not offer the full information and the low prices he offers easily hooks in patients wanting this procedure. I would recommend anyone to be careful with there choices and to be fully informed prior to booking with anyone.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I had a BA with Dr Taylor in 2012. Initially the consult was ok but I don't feel he did enough prep or measuring etc to my chest and was given tiny implants. (280cc). He asked me to point out what I liked from his before and afters and i think he just went with what that person had without measuring me or anything. We didn't discuss placement or profile of the implants either. I have to take some responsibility for not asking also tho but as the "professional" you are asking for their opinion and in their hands. Post surgery was fine but immediately knew they were very small. I have quite a wide chest and even with the swelling they were small. I felt conscious of them straight away but was told they won't get smaller than they are now. I/he was wrong. I had one post op apt and that was it. I did also get an infection in my scar and when I rang his rooms the office manager was less than friendly and wasn't allowed to talk to Greg. I had to email pictures. He just sent a prescription back to me and that was that. The overall result is less than impressive. The shape of them isn't great as the pocket created didn't allow the implants to sit into (have had several other opinions). The icing on the cake tho has been when contacting gregs office again about revision saying I'm not happy was having a stern reply (clearly still the same office lady is there) saying to come in when I'm in Auckland and he can giv e me a quote for revision. No "sorry to hear you are unhappy" or we can Skype you or anything. Starting to think it happens all the time to get that response. Actually no the extra dig was seeing his implants are now three thousands cheaper than mine in 2012! I've just had a revision done (with 725cc!!!) and it was cheaper than my initial Ba! Yep apparently my chest can take literally any size and perhaps if Greg had measured me he would know that too! Please make an informed choice if choosing this Dr so you can make the right choice for you.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

I had a lower face lift/neck lift by Dr Greg taylor in 2009 through recommendations. He didn't do a great job and now I have to go through it all over again. It's not a walk in the park. His words during surgery to the nurse was " I don't give a _ anymore" to my horror.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

It is unfortunate that a few people are not satisfied with the result of their procedures. Personally I would like to thank Greg Taylor and his lovely staff. I would not hesitate to recommend you. Because Dr Gregs has alaid-back manner and dry humour, I felt more at ease, than someone who is too over pampering.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Went to Greg Taylor for double chin problem. At the consult he told me that I needed a lower face lift and that this would sort out my problem. 3months post surgery, I revisited him saying that I was not happy with the results. He looked at my face and told me that yes there was sagging but it was a year later since the procedure. I had to remind him it was only 3months and not 1year down the track. He asked why I was not happy with the result and said that I could have it redone in a years time. I have since written and sent photos showing that I still have the double chin. It is now well over a year since my email and despite his staff assuring me that they had received my email, and that he would be responding...I still have not had a reply.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I went to see doctor greg Taylor to look into getting a lift, with skin removed and an implant out in to have upper pole fullness in the breast. I was told he wouldn't feel comfortable and that I just needed a lift, showing me pictures that were less than impressive of previous lift patients. He took all of about 10 minutes for the whole consult charging approx $200 for if. He didn't once measure me or take photos or scans nor did he offer any advise or give me any info to take away and read. I was also given 3 different quotes from his staff that varied alot in price. His uncaring nature and lack of professionalism and knowledge made me very weary and I after leaving the surgery thinking I couldn't do what I was wanting I burst into tears. In the coming weeks I visited two other well known surgeons who said I absolutely could do what I wanted and they talked me thru the whole process taking photos and scans and measurements and I left with a quote, lots of information and follow up emails. Really disappointed in this surgeon and unsure why he is practising if not confident enough to do the work.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

i had a breast augmentation by Dr Greg Taylor, (im 21) and he was amazing. His staff were lovely and helped me decide on the size. Surgery day was a breeze, i was very nervous but his team and himself put my nerves at ease and he held my hand as i fell asleep. 10/10 recommend. Plus, im so happy with the results!!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Always a bit dubious when there are bad reviews originally, then a flurry of 5 star reviews... none of which come across as genuine. Be careful with this guys folks.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016