Ratings for Dr. Greg Taylor

I had a lower face lift/neck lift by Dr Greg taylor in 2009 through recommendations. He didn't do a great job and now I have to go through it all over again. It's not a walk in the park. His words during surgery to the nurse was " I don't give a _ anymore" to my horror.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

It is unfortunate that a few people are not satisfied with the result of their procedures. Personally I would like to thank Greg Taylor and his lovely staff. I would not hesitate to recommend you. Because Dr Gregs has alaid-back manner and dry humour, I felt more at ease, than someone who is too over pampering.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Went to Greg Taylor for double chin problem. At the consult he told me that I needed a lower face lift and that this would sort out my problem. 3months post surgery, I revisited him saying that I was not happy with the results. He looked at my face and told me that yes there was sagging but it was a year later since the procedure. I had to remind him it was only 3months and not 1year down the track. He asked why I was not happy with the result and said that I could have it redone in a years time. I have since written and sent photos showing that I still have the double chin. It is now well over a year since my email and despite his staff assuring me that they had received my email, and that he would be responding...I still have not had a reply.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I went to see doctor greg Taylor to look into getting a lift, with skin removed and an implant out in to have upper pole fullness in the breast. I was told he wouldn't feel comfortable and that I just needed a lift, showing me pictures that were less than impressive of previous lift patients. He took all of about 10 minutes for the whole consult charging approx $200 for if. He didn't once measure me or take photos or scans nor did he offer any advise or give me any info to take away and read. I was also given 3 different quotes from his staff that varied alot in price. His uncaring nature and lack of professionalism and knowledge made me very weary and I after leaving the surgery thinking I couldn't do what I was wanting I burst into tears. In the coming weeks I visited two other well known surgeons who said I absolutely could do what I wanted and they talked me thru the whole process taking photos and scans and measurements and I left with a quote, lots of information and follow up emails. Really disappointed in this surgeon and unsure why he is practising if not confident enough to do the work.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

i had a breast augmentation by Dr Greg Taylor, (im 21) and he was amazing. His staff were lovely and helped me decide on the size. Surgery day was a breeze, i was very nervous but his team and himself put my nerves at ease and he held my hand as i fell asleep. 10/10 recommend. Plus, im so happy with the results!!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Always a bit dubious when there are bad reviews originally, then a flurry of 5 star reviews... none of which come across as genuine. Be careful with this guys folks.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

August 2015 I went to Greg Taylor for a Breast augmentation. At the appointment I specifically asked whether I needed a lift and he stated that I definitely did not need a lift. I showed him pictures of the look I wanted and Greg helped me decide on the size to achieve this. Post op has not been pleasant. I have been told they look very saggy and I have gone back several times after friends and family alike have commented on how they are drooping. Firstly the Surgeon (Greg Taylor) told me that I was a “drama queen”, then after a few visits back, he said I should have had a lift. I told him I had asked that in the initial consultation and his reply was “you wouldn’t have wanted the implants if I told you that you needed a lift” and proceeded to show me pictures of post lift surgery scars. I completely agree that I would not have gone for the whole surgery if I had of known that I would have had this result – that’s why I had asked the question as to whether I needed the lift or not. So this is not fair as he misled me and I thought I was paying to have the breasts that I wanted. Greg Taylor then referred me to Julian Lofts for a second opinion. Julian Lofts examined me and drew on where the implants should be sitting. They were much lower than they should have been. I have gone back to Greg Taylor by email requesting to know what will be done about this situation as I am not happy with the result at all and I have lost so much confidence in my body from how the breasts sit – everything I try and wear doesn’t sit right because they are too low. He has ignored most of my emails. I feel very upset at this whole situation, but more to the point it has really affected my confidence. I have gone through summer using tape to make them sit properly at the beach and I have major confidence issues when I am not in any clothes. Not ideal when I started a new relationship a few months ago. I would not have had the surgery if I had of been told I needed a lift – I went in with pictures of what I wanted and believed this is what I was going to get- that is why I paid the money for the operation. Initially I wanted to give Greg Taylor a chance to fix the problem, but he took months to react to my concerns and had he only offered to try stitch the implants into a different part (which would make the nipples sit lower) Not happy in this service and very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

I recently had an Upper Blepharoplasty by Dr Taylor and have been unhappy with the result. At the consultation Dr Taylor immediately grabbed his camera and after a mere few minutes told me I was suitable for the surgery. I came away with a feeling of unease but unfortunately went ahead with the surgery. Immediately after the surgery I was appalled by the appearance of my left eyelid which looked pulled down and part of the inner eyelid looked hollow and my eyebrows lopsided. At a follow up appointment Dr Taylor stated he could improve the result but a later appointment he retracted this statement and said that he could not improve the result further. I did not like his attitude-he appeared to not care that I did not like the result. He has become too arrogant and cavalier and it has got in the way of good practice. I am now seeing a new surgeon who has had former patients of Dr Taylor's who have also not liked his blepharoplasty results and I will be receiving corrective treatment.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

I had a BA with Dr Taylor. My experience with Dr Taylor and his team was fantastic. Everyone was friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I felt very comfortable throughout the process. I have very minimal scarring and a new found confidence and sense of self. I would highly recommend Dr Taylor and his wonderful team to anyone looking to get work done.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

It was a pretty seamless experience with minimal stress and all of that would have been on my part! Very good advice on size and recovery care

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015