Ratings for Dr. Anna Labuda

I had a very good experience with Dr. labiuda. After suffering for 2 years with back and hip pain she managed to give me a diagnosis. She was very honest about the effort I would have to put into recovery, and has worked every step of the way with me through my ordeal. I feel very fortunate to have been referred to her.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Wait consistently for more then an hour just to see her. Make sure to bring a book

Submitted April 12, 2017

If you were ever refered to this doctor don't go. Long wait and the appointment was rushed. All she said was going to physio therapy. So I waited all this time to see her so she can tell me to do that..wow. she also wanted me to do some tests and never had the forms ready on time and when she finally did her assistant never faxed it on time. Everyone in that office is incompetent.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

DR Labuda is a fabulous caring and thorough Doctor. She listens to what you explain and sets a course of action that is very precise. She doesn't give up when diagnosing your ailments. She discovered my problems by investigation and expertise. People that have written bad comments here are impatient and figure she has all answers on the tips of her fingers. When no other doctor would take the time and persistence with me she did and she pin pointed my problem. She is an excellent Dr and let no one influence their opinion on you. SHes my angel

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Wasted 2 years of my life. I went in search for help with what I was finally diagnosed with (thorasic outlet syndrome/scalene syndrome and frozen shoulder) She sent me for a dozen or more tests and eventually told me she could not help me and could not find a surgeon to refer me to. I had to talk to my family doctor and do google searches to find a surgeon. Why couldn't she do that. After telling me she could no longer help me I get a call about an MRI....I cancelled that obviously. Then I get a call about a follow up appointment. Follow up to what???? Now I am not even able to get my medical files without a head ache. I understand she didn't refer me to this surgeon but they are still my file ?!?!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Dr Labuda was kind, conscientious and listened to my history. Her physical examination was thorough and methodical. I think she is an excellent clinician and very caring. Her treatment plan has been very successful for me. Her administrative assistant was lovely.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

An exceptional physician in all respects! Very understanding and took the time to address my concerns

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

very professional and caring. She is my savior.EXplain step by step the procedure.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2013