Ratings for Dr. Derek Yu

dr. Yu is an excellent Dr. I have been going to him for 5 years. He has never rushed me when I get into his office. I would recommend him100%.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I found Dr. Yu to be very kind, patient and extremely helpful in addressing all my concerns. At no time did he rush me, but made me feel very comfortable as I asked my many questions. I would not hesitate to recommend this very knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Dr Yu helped me a great deal. I have Eosinophilic Esophagitis {EE}. It is a condition that is difficult to diagnose and even more difficult to treat. Since I started a steroid medication, I can swallow food more easily now. Afterwards, he outlined my dietary treatment options to me which seem to be working well.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Procedures always make me feel squeamish and I was not looking forward to a colonoscopy. Dr. Yu put me at ease. His gentle manner made me feel safe. He took out a large polyp that could have turned into cancer!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr. Yu shows compassion for his patients. He is very knowledgeable. He spent a significant amoutn of timke with me to explain various biologic therapies.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

I just had an appt with Dr. Yu last week. He was recommended by my family Dr. who assured me that I would really like him. I was SUPER impressed. He was extremely knowledgeable, gave me great advice, and he had a great sense of humour to boot. Very pleasant surprise!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr. Yu is great. He cares a great deal about his patients. He is quick to respond to any of my concerns.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I am a young patient that had been suffering for months, finally said enough was enough with my old specialist who was horrible and was referred to Dr. Yu. He took my situation seriously snd has been amazing since. He genuinely cares about his patients and goes out of his way to give them what they need to be cured. He is extremely kind and I highly recommend this amazing doctor to anyone in need.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Dr yu is amazing. He has been very helpful with my Crohn's disease . He is awesome!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Such a caring physician. He has been helping me for 5 years. Always returns my calls, maybe not immediately, but in a timely fashion. Very thankful to have him

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017