Ratings for Dr. Stephen Welch

Dr Welch is a fantastic oncologist. Bonnie RN is also amazing. I can't begin to say how much he helped my wife make the very best of a terrible situation for a 40y/o woman. 'Dr Boyfriend' will always have my respect.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Dr. Welch is absolutely amazing. He is not only caring and compassionate but delivers care in a manner that lifts your spirits. Whle I have had some long waits, I was always treated with the utmost respect and given quality care allowing myself and my family members to ask all the questions that needed to be asked without feeling we were being rushed. This made a big difference and while waiting I always knew he was treating all of his patients with that same dedication and respect.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

dr. Welch and his staff are amazing.they are all compassionate and caring.you do have to wait but that's because he takes all the time u need with him .he never rushes u out .to me this is important and makes the wait worth while.he always answers all my questions with concern and in a way it can always understand.any one having him as their doctor is very lucky

flag | Submitted January 11, 2014