Ratings for Dr. Stephen Welch

Dr. Welch truly cares about his patients and focuses on the whole person and their support situation, not just the cancer. Dr. Welch's staff are absolutely wonderful - the clinic staff, the office staff and the research project staff. Dr. Welch is easy to talk to, includes me in decisions about my care and takes whatever time is necessary to help me feel better about my situation.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr.Welch is a great doctor that cares about his patients and also family members that are involved.His team are great and caring.Dr.Welch talks to you not above you.He is always listening to your concerns and works extremely hard to find the right outcome.Im so honoured to know this great man who cares.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

THE BEST! End of story. You couldn’t have a better doctor.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

This doctor and his staff are excellent with their care and communication skills. Copies of medical reports were offered instead of having to take personal notes. The patient's wishes were taken into consideration and problem solving is encouraged by the whole team. Wait time is only downside, but I understand the need for this because Dr Welch takes his time with each patient.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Dr Welch is a fantastic oncologist. Bonnie RN is also amazing. I can't begin to say how much he helped my wife make the very best of a terrible situation for a 40y/o woman. 'Dr Boyfriend' will always have my respect.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Dr. Welch is absolutely amazing. He is not only caring and compassionate but delivers care in a manner that lifts your spirits. Whle I have had some long waits, I was always treated with the utmost respect and given quality care allowing myself and my family members to ask all the questions that needed to be asked without feeling we were being rushed. This made a big difference and while waiting I always knew he was treating all of his patients with that same dedication and respect.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

dr. Welch and his staff are amazing.they are all compassionate and caring.you do have to wait but that's because he takes all the time u need with him .he never rushes u out .to me this is important and makes the wait worth while.he always answers all my questions with concern and in a way it can always understand.any one having him as their doctor is very lucky

flag | Submitted January 11, 2014