Dr. Nancy Chung

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(55)

"My optometrist sent me to Dr Paul because he has a nationally renowned reputation in su..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Nancy Chung

We highly recommend Dr. Chung. She is very friendly, kind and professional. She is very quick to refer you to a specialist if needed and follows up with you afterwards to make sure everything went well. She's amazing and so is her office staff, especially Karen who we have also known for many years.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

Have been coming to Dr. Chung for years and always had a wonderful experience. She is very knowledgeable and professional!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2019

Have been dr Chungs patient for 15 years, and despite my diabetes she has done a wonderful job keeping my eyesight healthy. Knowledgable attentive and caring!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2019

Have been client for over 15 years, clinic is very busy, Dr. Chung is very thorough and knowledgeable,takes time to listen to your concerns, highly recommended

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

I known Dr Nancy Chung for nearly 20 years. And she's the one who discover my serious eye decease and asked me to see a specialist as soon as possible because , I might get blind. I cannot thank her enough up to this years. I highly recommend Dr. Nancy Chung to all my friends because of her specialty. You will feel so at home visiting her nice clinic. All staff are very friendly , professional and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

My family and I have been coming to Dr. Chung for many years and always will … she is professional, knowledgeable, kind and patient with my many questions … I feel cared for and comfortable.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

Dr. Chung is an excellent practitioner. She offers state-of-the art eye examinations and personalized care and advice. When necessary, she will refer you to an ophthalmologist for specialized eye treatments. Pleasant, well-managed office experience as well.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Chung for over a decade. The office is bright and centrally located, support staff are friendly and efficient, and Dr. Chung always has time to answer my questions clearly and thoroughly. I highly recommend Dr. Chung if you are looking for an optometrist.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Our family of 6 has been going to Dr. Chung for over 10 years. She is a wonderful doctor and person. My children are all very comfortable with her.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Nancy Chung for over 15 years and have always had great care. She is knowledgeable and punctual. She takes the time to ask about my overall health and to talk about my family. She also listen to understand what I need and what I want with my vision. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an optometrist.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Dr. Nancy Chung's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University of Waterloo