Dr. Michael A. Newman

5 1 4.7

You may also like

Rate Dr. Michael A. Newman

Dr. Michael A. Newman's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Newman for over 25 years. I cannot remember dealing with a doctor who is more passionate about his work and is so up to date about everything in his field. My entire family are patients. I have recommended many people I know all with thanks for sending them to Dr. Newman. He was instrumental in my oldest son becoming an ophthalmologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2897810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2015

Dr Newman is amazing. Such a wonderful office. Highly recommended

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2865288].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

I’ve read articles about people who enjoy their jobs and can’t wait to go to work, but I have never actually met one of them. That is, until I had an appointment with Dr. Michael A. Newman in Ewing, NJ. I’ve worn contact lenses for years which worked for day vision, but my night vision was very poor. It finally got to the point of me switching to glasses for night driving with the hopes that the Crizal coating would help with the glare. It did slightly. I met someone who recommended Dr. Newman and despite the fact I live in Toms River, he is well worth the drive to Ewing. He recommended a couple of different things and the final result…SynergEyes Duette HD lenses did the trick! He is very passionate about his work, very innovative and very knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat. He also has a great office staff working with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2458269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Newman for more than 25 years and appreciate the care and passion he has for me as a patient. He takes his time and explains things clearly in layman's terms and works hard to keep my vision 20/20.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1948644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2013

Have been a patient for over 20 years---office staff is always courteous and prompt--dr newman is precise, professional, runs on time, and is the best lens fitter in the area!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1948643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Newman's for more than 30 years. Dr. Newman still affords me the same dedication and concern for my vision issues as he did the first time we met. He is always striving to give me the best of what is available for my low vision condition. A more dedicated doctor would be hard to come by. I so appreciate the time and effort that has been put into my eye care. Lynn D'Ambrose

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1948642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2013

Price included one year supply of disposable contacts. I have been a patient of Dr. Newman's for 33 years. He is the best eye doctor ever. He is passionate about his profession and it shows in the care he provides to his patients. He does everything he can to meet your needs, and like many other reviewers, I too have a difficult perscription. I have recommended him to dozens of friends and will continue to do so.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1948641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

For contact lenses - this is the place to go. Tried so many others who said I couldn't wear lenses. Well, Dr. Newman took the time to set me up with what I needed and I've been wearing lenses for years now. Wouldn't go to anyone else!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1948640].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2012

Dr Newman is beyond amazing. I am not the easiest person to fit and he has been so patient with me and now I see perfect. His staff is so pleasent and courteous. Lisa is a doll and is the warm and friendly to everyone. I recommend Dr Newmand to everyone I know that needs contact lenses. A++++

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1948635].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Dr. Newman came highly recommended several years ago and he has not disappointed. I very much appreciate his thorough exams. He will make sure you are comfortable in the contacts you wear everyday. Every time I hear someone say they need to see an eye Dr, I recommend Dr. Newman. I will be his patient until he decides to retire.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1948639].votes_count ]]