Ratings for Dr. E Klimek

He was pretty worthless. Didn't care to listen much and wasn't great at providing information. Would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

My sister went in to see him for Epileptic seizures. Gave her a list of drugs and told her to go home and look them up. She had to figure out her own meds? I had went to him for muscle atrophy. Let the woman in his office do utterly painful nerve conduction tests. She did not know how to work that machine. I was crying from the agony she put me through. Mt. Sinai in Toronto were horrified at her technique. He then told me there was nothing he could do and to let the matter drop. Would not recommend this quack to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

I had a few visits with this doctor, Then I finally asked my GP to set me up with another one . Idid not find him helpful at all .

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Very happy with Dr. Klimek. He gets right to the point, but listens well, informs you of what you are the choices to make, and asks you your decision. He diagnosed me properly, missed by two Neurologists before him!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014