Ratings for Dr. Heather Grant

Dr. Grant is by far the best doctor I have ever dealt with. She is personable and has a great sense of humor so you are able to open up to her, and she actually listens to your concerns and takes the time to properly assess and treat them. The first doctor I have ever had where I never felt rushed. She is genuine and authentic, very knowledgeable and admits when she needs to find more information, then actually does the extra work to seek the answer! I wish she could be my doctor for all things. Thank you Dr. Grant!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr. Grant has an incredible sense of humor with the ability to put you at ease easily. She is very knowledgable and takes the time to hear concerns. I believe Dr. Grant is able to advocate for her patient's needs and shows genuine interest and concern when faced with difficult situations.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

I saw Dr. Grant as the GYNE attending at Rockyview nearly three years ago at the beginning of my pregnancy. I had a slight temp and some spotting (and a terrible ultrasound tech) and she told me to abort with methotrexate because it just HAD to be an ectopic pregnancy. When I disagreed she was very rude to me, sent me to stay out the night in day surgery telling me how my "tubes might burst in the night" despite them seeing nothing in my tubes. I had lost a baby a month prior and my husband and I knew she was wrong. Once we got her to have me scanned the next day and they found the baby she was nowhere to be found. No apology, no humility, nothing for how badly she'd treated us. Her nurses were unsurprised. Today that little life that Dr. Grant would've snuffed out because she was so sure she was right without any follow-up testing is my two year old daughter. She is beautiful and smart and (ironically) plays doctor all day, every day. If I could affix a picture of the gorgeous child that never would've been if I had listened to her, I would. Dr. Grant will forever stand out in my mind as the worst experience I have ever had with the Albertan medical system. I hope desperately no one else has lost their children to this sort of incident with her.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr. Grant is quite possibly the best doctor I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. She puts your mind at ease, explains everything and has a caring and compassionate attitude each and every time. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. Thank you Dr. Grant!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Pregnancy is one of those strange and wonderful things where you realize you're not number one anymore. The greatest thing you can wish for is a healthy baby and to be surrounded by support along the way. Dr. Heather Grant has helped to make both my husband and my experience the best it can be. Dr. Grant helps you to understand the changes in your body, answers the questions you have along the way honestly so you have the most knowledge you can possibly have which will help you be prepared for any situation. Let's face it, there are a lot of ups and downs with pregnancy and she has helped up through each stage to feel confident and know we're doing the best for baby. We highly recommend going on this journey under her care and expertise.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

Very friendly and knowledgeable with lots of helpful suggestions

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

operated on me at Peace Arch Hospital in White Rock BC. Great Doctor, knowledgable and kind. Is NEVER on time though for appointments, and the front staff at the office could use an attitude adjustment

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Was the obstetrician with the birth of our daughter, was awesome, easy going, friendly and she watched her resident like a hawk. awesome

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

Rude. Not very happy at all with her attitude or professionalism.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012