Ratings for Dr. Kevin Tong

Dr tong is amazing he's very nice and caring....thank u dr tong....

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

My husband, mother-in-law and I have been patients of Dr Tong for many years. He is kind and caring. His friendly manner puts you at ease. With my recent prescription changes, he was so patient trying to fit me with the right brand and prescription. I now have the best multifocal lenses to correct my vision. Thank you Dr Tong. I highly recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

We have been Dr Tong's patients for many years. He is very professional and knowledgeable optometrist. He does an excellent job in performing the eye exams and takes time in listening and addressing patient concerns and questions. He's fantastic with kids and his friendly demeanor puts them at ease right away. We would definitely recommend Dr Kevin Tong!!!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Dr. Tong has been our family optometrist for many years now, serving various life-stages, from seniors, families and youth. Dr. Tong is very professional, knowledgeable and easy to work with. Your visits don't feel like a business, but you leave feeling like a valued patient whom he genuinely cares about. I've recently decided to get laser eye surgery done, and Dr. Tong made a scary process into a seamless and pleasant experience! From pre op to post op care, Dr. Tong walked me through every process and was a wealth of knowledge in easing all my concerns. I would definitely recommend Dr. Tong to others!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Tong for years now, and I've also taken my husband to him too. My hubby's extremely impress with him. He's very pleasant and thorough with our eye exams. He listens to all our concerns and explains whatever we don't understand. Makes us really comfortable and recommends whatever is best. We're very happy with the service and all.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Tong for a few years now. He's very easy to talk to, knowledgeable, and seem to really care about his patients. I have recommended some of my friends for drop-in visits at the Shops at Don Mills office and they were equally impressed. Staff at both offices (Shops at Don Mills & Fairview Mall) are also friendly and helpful - will definitely continue recommending Dr. Tong to others.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

I am extremely happy with Dr.Kevin Tong. He has been professional and thorough with his examination for both my kids. He takes the time to converse with them about not only their eyes but how they are doing in school and sports. This just shows how caring he is with his patients. It's refreshing to not get rushes out so that the next patient is pushed through like some other medical professionals !!!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

My entire family have going to Dr Kevin Tong for years. He is very professional, knowledge and friendly. His team provides excellent level of care and service. His office at the Fairview Mall is very convenient.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2012