Ratings for Dr. Marijana Kutlesa

SHE IS THE BEST DR IN THE WORLD. YOU CAN SEE SHE IS DOING WHAT SHE LOVES AND SHE IS PASSIONATE ABOUT. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING, MY EXPERIENCE IN YOUR OFFICE IS AMAZING EVERY TIME , FOR ME AND MY BOYS. AND FOR EVERYONE OUT THERE YOU CAN COMPLETELY TRUST THIS DR.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

I would recommend her; Staff is friend and helpful; Does amazing job on implants; having all my family transfer over

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I am glad I waited to meet Dr Marijana Kutlesa before making any major decisions on my dental work. I wanted a cosmetic smile but did not want to go through braces or invisalign. So I opted for bonding. With Dr Kutlesa's advice and consulting on what I wanted, I now have a beautiful smile, and I couldn't be happier. Her staff is always helpful and always there when you need them. Dr. Marijana Kutesa gets 20 stars!! Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016

I recently had major and complicated dental work done by Dr Kutlesa. Her skill and expertise left me feeling like my old self in no time. Her practice is run with a professional, kind staff. Her facility is spotless and she is right on schedule. I highly recommend Dr Kutlesa. She is too notch.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

I'have been with Marijana for over 15 years, and with all honesty you will not find a better Dentist in Hamilton and the GTA. Dr.Kutlesa is very professional and detail oriented. I would not have anyone else perform surgical procedures or dental implants except for her. My family and I love our dentist, and her staff is just as professional and friendly. One more note, I have never met a person who enjoys what they do more than Dr.Kutlesa....I guess that why she's such a great Dr. I hope this review was informative, and as a professional I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a great Dentist !

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Dr. Kutlesa excels at being both a dentist and a professional. She is exceptionally humane, sympathetic and informative. I am very happy with my implants and would gladly recommend her services to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

Dr. Kutlesa has the fingers of an angel. Her knowledge and skill levels are beyond compare. I have recommended her to many friends and family members.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Kutlesa. . She is very efficient and has wonderful bedside manor. Dr.Kutlesa staff always greets you with a smile.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Very good, professional, and considerate.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014