Ratings for Dr. Gregory M. Borsuk

This doctor no longer is in NJ and his license expired. He was by far the worst doctor I have ever seen though (so if he is in another state, I would avoid). His hair was greasy. He had dirt under his fingernails. He left used needles on the chair. Thank goodness he is no longer in NJ.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2008

Bad diagnosis on me and another family member years later. Wart removal on my niece was a disaster. Had to keep going back and got worse. Bad scares from buthering. She went to a real skin Doc to get it fixed finally. Stay away.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2008

I came in with a skin infection and this guy immediately took a biopsy of my neck (left a big scar). My husband had to go back 3 times to have a mole removed, finally he wound up at a plastic surgeon to repair excessive scarring. This guy is also an allergist. Office was dirty. Doctor never washed hands--fingernails were filty. Don't recommend

flag | Submitted August 23, 2006

Dr. Gregory M. Borsuk's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1962)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Whiting, NJ