You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Hamid Khalili

This doctor was incredibly rude to me. I went in for a prescription refill, and he was completely antagonistic towards me for no reason that I could see. He tried to refuse to refill my prescription on the grounds that he's not my family doctor, despite the fact that I'd been getting my refills from this clinic for more than a year. On the positive side, this visit prompted me to find my own family doctor so that I never have to see Dr. Khalili again.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Went to this clinic for a pregnancy test and it was blurted out to the whole waiting room. Unbelievable. Doctor made me feel very belittled and he was rude as he always is.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Dr. Khalili is uninterested in what you are in for. He talks down and is condescending. He is uninterested in past history of patient. I will never see him again. Rude to women.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

First of all, this clinic should not be in business. Girl at the reception is very rude and no privacy. Doctors have no knowledge about the new medications. They might need to update their skill level . I wouldn't recommend to anyone to go there.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Rude receptionist, no manners. I would never ever go back to clinic.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Dr. Khalili was the 1st one to really help me out with my depression and my hormone disorder. He was the only doctor who seemed to really care and gave the right pills. He also had told me about my depression that I have to take action as well that pills aren't just a quick fix. Which I really liked because it made me feel like I had some control over this. The Staff there are amazing, the girl there is always nice and friendly and treats you like your always welcome! :) Also the office has no waiting, if it does its barely a wait which is really nice because going to walk in clinic could take hours before you see a doctor. All in all this is a great place to go and he is a great doctor

Submitted March 17, 2015

I agree the receptionists at this clinic are completely rude and talk down to you. The first time I went to this clinic I went for a pregnancy test, I had done one the night before and knew I was positive however I wanted to be sure. The Dr was in the room within one min of me leaving my sample and told me I was not pregnant. After this I knew he was wrong so I purchased another home pregnancy test it was positive went to my family dr the same day and they confirmed that I was pregnant what a joke !!!!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Khalili for the last three years! He's not even my family GP but has helped me and my family with his medical knowledge. This is not a regular boring doctors office! The receptionist has been nothing but helpful caring and has the funniest personality that keeps me and my family coming back! I would recommend this clinic to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

I am surprised by the other reviews. I have had nothing but great help from Dr. K and his staff.he has treated my whole family now and is fantastic. I took my 2 year old son in to see him this morning and the girl at the front fast tracked us in to see the dr. because she could see my son was in pain. Great staff. Great dr.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Dr. Hamid Khalili's Credentials

MSP/BC Med
Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This doctor was incredibly rude to me. I went in for a prescription refill, and he was completely antagonistic towards me for no reason that I could see. He tri..."

April 26, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Recently I saw Dr. Hamid. He did not listen to my concerns and was very rude. Receptionist was very rude. I would not recommend all care clinic."

March 15, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Went to this clinic for a pregnancy test and it was blurted out to the whole waiting room. Unbelievable. Doctor made me feel very belittled and he was rude as h..."

November 18, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Khalili is uninterested in what you are in for. He talks down and is condescending. He is uninterested in past history of patient. I will never see him a..."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "First of all, this clinic should not be in business. Girl at the reception is very rude and no privacy. Doctors have no knowledge about the new medications...."

June 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Rude receptionist, no manners. I would never ever go back to clinic."

May 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Khalili was the 1st one to really help me out with my depression and my hormone disorder. He was the only doctor who seemed to really care and gave the righ..."

March 17, 2015

March 17, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I agree the receptionists at this clinic are completely rude and talk down to you. The first time I went to this clinic I went for a pregnancy test, I had done..."

December 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing Dr. Khalili for the last three years! He's not even my family GP but has helped me and my family with his medical knowledge. This is not a regu..."

December 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am surprised by the other reviews. I have had nothing but great help from Dr. K and his staff.he has treated my whole family now and is fantastic. I took my 2..."

December 9, 2014
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "Y"

December 14, 2012