Ratings for Dr. Kindal Robertson

Dr Robertson is awesome, as are his staff! Everyone is very friendly, and their interactions feel personal (i.e. they know who I am and what's going on with the dental stuff in my life). I appreciate the whole-health approach they take at the clinic. Dr Robertson listens patiently to what's going on with me and my symptoms (my pre-Dr Robertson dental history is kinda messy) and gives me well-explained options on how to deal with an issue when there is a choice to be made. Can't say enough good things!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

I have been going to Dr Robertson for 5+ years and I have been very happy with his health-based approach to dentistry. The staff is very friendly and the waiting time is quite short (I usually sit in reception for less than 5 minutes). Dr Robertson has several kids of his own and he is really good working with our kids, helping them to feel comfortable in the big chair. They have all the latest technology, including a really cool machine that 3-D scanned and then milled a porcelain filling for me on the spot, so I didn't have to wear a temporary filling and come back later to have the filling put in. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

I love going to see Dr Robertson. He is always able to make me feel comfortable and I have anxiety about the dentist. I have young kids and they look forward to their appointments.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

What a great & kind office. I am so glad that I have found Dr Robertson. I truly feel he took the time with me to go over my health history & get a understanding of my dental issue. Thank you again!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

I really enjoy having Dr. Robertson as my dentist, he did an excellent job at removing my mercury fillings, the needle for freezing didn't even hurt (not sure how he did that). He's very personable and knowledgable about safe dentistry and holistic health. He practices dentistry from a holistic perspective; no mercury, floride or other harmful things, and has always been willing to take adaquate time to answer my questions and educate me on becoming healthier! I HIGHLY recommend this dentist! A kind man and a great dentist!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012