Ratings for Dr. Kindal Robertson

i can't speak highly enough about Dr. Robertson and his assistant Pam and office manager Ella and all his staff. They were very kind and patient with all my questions. I never felt rushed. I had visited 4 different dentists and all 4 said that there was no infection in my root canal teeth and refused to remove them. I found Dr. Robertson on the IAOMT list. He did a 3D XRAY and discovered infection in my root canal teeth and removed them for me. Now that I understand the risks and dangers of root canals, I wish I had gone to see Dr. Robertson before getting them done, because they have harmed my health. I highly recommend Dr. Robertson.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2019

Dr. Robertson is very knowledgeable and took the time to answer my questions. Dr. Robertson made my daughter feel very comfortable while performing fillings on her teeth. I would absolutely recommend this dentist!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2018

I've had many dentists over the past 50 years and Dr. Robertson & Dr. Redd is by far the best! The care they provide is exceptional - very thorough & very gentle! I've had an implant, a crown, & other minor work done without any problems. All staff & hygienists are terrific as well.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Dr. Robertson is wonderful. Had an implant done, and it couldn't have gone better - virtually no pain, and very good explanation of the procedure. I would highly recommend this dentist - he is kind, knowledgeable, talented, and makes a visit very pleasant.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Dr Robertson is awesome, as are his staff! Everyone is very friendly, and their interactions feel personal (i.e. they know who I am and what's going on with the dental stuff in my life). I appreciate the whole-health approach they take at the clinic. Dr Robertson listens patiently to what's going on with me and my symptoms (my pre-Dr Robertson dental history is kinda messy) and gives me well-explained options on how to deal with an issue when there is a choice to be made. Can't say enough good things!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

I have been going to Dr Robertson for 5+ years and I have been very happy with his health-based approach to dentistry. The staff is very friendly and the waiting time is quite short (I usually sit in reception for less than 5 minutes). Dr Robertson has several kids of his own and he is really good working with our kids, helping them to feel comfortable in the big chair. They have all the latest technology, including a really cool machine that 3-D scanned and then milled a porcelain filling for me on the spot, so I didn't have to wear a temporary filling and come back later to have the filling put in. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

I love going to see Dr Robertson. He is always able to make me feel comfortable and I have anxiety about the dentist. I have young kids and they look forward to their appointments.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

What a great & kind office. I am so glad that I have found Dr Robertson. I truly feel he took the time with me to go over my health history & get a understanding of my dental issue. Thank you again!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

I really enjoy having Dr. Robertson as my dentist, he did an excellent job at removing my mercury fillings, the needle for freezing didn't even hurt (not sure how he did that). He's very personable and knowledgable about safe dentistry and holistic health. He practices dentistry from a holistic perspective; no mercury, floride or other harmful things, and has always been willing to take adaquate time to answer my questions and educate me on becoming healthier! I HIGHLY recommend this dentist! A kind man and a great dentist!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

Dr. Kindal Robertson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Kindal Robertson, DDS grew up in Calgary and obtained his Bachelor’s and Master’s of Science in Biochemistry degrees from the University of Calgary, and graduated from the University of Alberta with a Doctorate in Dentistry in 2008. He has continued his education, completing many training programs. Dr. Robertson is interested in understanding the relationship between oral health, dental care, and general health and has adopted a holistic approach to dental care. He is a member of the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT) and is SMART (Safe Mercury Amalgam Removal Technique)-certified. Dr. Robertson lives with wife Treena and has eight children. During leisure time, he enjoys the great outdoors with his family.

• English

• University of Alberta (Grad. 2008)
  • University of Calgary