Ratings for Dr. Tim Lewis

Fantastic physician/specialist! He definitely keeps the patients best interest in mind! North Bay should be lucky to have such a great Ortho serving this area!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Terrible. Condescending, arrogant, god complex. Find someone better.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

I would never recommend this Dr. to anyone. He must have multiple personalities, because some people have wondrous things to say about him, which I certainly never saw. He is all of the above: rude, arrogant, condescending, insulting, crude, lacks compassion and is a crappy surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

Dr Lewis is very loud and yelled at me about how he wouldn't consider me a candidate for a hip replacement because I am too fat! I have never been so insulted in my life. It is true that I am a few pounds overweight but I'm pretty average. I am not obese. I haven't been able to walk or exercise for years because of my arthritis and he starts yelling at me. I went back to Nejac and requested a referral to other surgeons. I will never speak to this arrogant person again.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Plays god in deciding who he thinks would be a suitable candidate and who wouldn't

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

DR Lewis he is very knowledge on is practice and very forward !

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

He is a well informed and very straight foward.Excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

I really do not know why there are so many bad reviews, my 10 year old daughter seen Dr Lewis after braking her foot out side of North Bay and we came to the Othro clinic in follow up. He was not condescending with me or my daughter, he is just straight to the point and doesn't beat around the bush. When you have a PACKED ortho clinic the Doctor needs to be straight up. LISTEN to what he has to say and just follow instruction and you will get good care. There are PLENTY of bad doctors in North Bay and Dr Lewis is not one of them.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Met this Wonderful Surgeon. He is very polite and knowledgeable. He is straight forward and tells it the way it is. Explained everything to me very well and I understood every word he said. Felt good when I left the office. Would also like to mention that he has a wonderful and pleasant secretary, Sara.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Awesome surgeon with a no nonsense attitude. I love his blunt honest approach. My kind of person.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017