You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Tim Lewis

Last winter I was out cross country skiing and at the 5 km mark of a 8 km run I lost control on a polished hill and went off the trail resulting in what I thought was a sprain. Turned out it was a fracture so the emerg Dr made an appt for me to see Dr Lewis. I met him at the Ortho Clinic which was packed! While my appt was not exactly on time the wait was not outrageous. Dr Lewis was an excellent Dr. He explained the nature of the fracture and what my options were in an efficient and pleasant manner even showing me the x-ray and pointing out the issue... something he did with alot of people. He was clear there would be pain and difficulty moving and insisted I work through the pain and not baby my foot. Surgery was a potential option but he wanted to wait as cutting me open would result in unnecessary pain if I could heal and follow his instructions. This is something I heard him repeat many times to people while waiting to speak with him.... "You will have pain, reduced mobility and reduced strength... it comes with the injury" Remember people you are there for him to fix something that he didn't create and you likely played a HUGE role in creating or your injury is part of the natural aging process... but that too is not something he created so if he is blunt with you perhaps you should listen. I certainly prefer a Doctor that puts all the information on the table... whether I want to hear it or not because its my life and therefore my responsibility.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Dr. Tim Lewis is the best!! I had two total knee replacements. He was always right there when I needed him. Answered all my qyestions and got the whole ordeal over very quickly...

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

This person is the most arrogant, rude, demeaning Dr. I have ever met. After spending 30 minutes with me and my husband with his sarcasm and insults, he finally said he would have to refer my husband to someone else. What an awful experience.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

I went to see Dr. Lewis for the first time yesterday, June 10, 2015. I was a little worried about meeting him after all these reviews I read. I absolutely disagree with those negative reviews about his personality. He was extremely patient, helpful and knowledgeable and efficient. He does have a wry sense of humour. Overall, I will not hesitate to dispute those negative comments below and would recommend to anyone reading these to just ignore those comments and judge for yourself. After meeting him I am just astounded at those negative comments.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this physician! He performed a total hip replacement surgery on me recently, and am extremely happy with the result. He came highly recommended to me by other patients, the staff at NBHC sang his praises at my pre-admission clinic, and coupled with my own positive experience, I would highly recommend him to others. I am surprised at some of the negative comments on this site, and personally did not find his bedside manner in any way rude. He explained everything to me thoroughly and patiently. I do not know what people expect of their surgeon, but if they want an excellent result, Dr. Lewis will their choice.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Such a horrible rude ,ignorant person calls himself a healer he missed the boat on that one. A bully is one way to describe him. I have never in my life been so demeaned by a physician as this man , he booked my surgery for replacement and the next day I cancelled it.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

This doctor was rude and arrogant. Really full of himself. Did not address the issues concerning my painful knee. I would not allow him to perform surgery on me if my life depended on it! He had no clue clue I had a torn meniscus and a cyst on the knee.

Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr. Lewis was very rude and arrogant. He didn't seem to care about the amount of pain my poor grandmother was in, and he actually had the nerve to say he had a problem with patients who come from other towns or city's seeking his help! I do not recommend this doctor at all. Especially if you're from out of town.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

I live out of town, my voip disconnected after being told 8 months, I tried for two weeks to get back to them, went back to my doctor who asked for a rush, after two years of waiting for this "great doctor" I am being told re-referral is needed. He may be better than the deletion artist known as 1855 Holmes, but if you cant get past the staff...ahhh it's only my hand anyway.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Great doctor, thoroughly explains what he is doing while still being quick and efficient. One of the best orthopedic surgeons in North Bay so unfortunately he is very busy. He is very up to date on current practises and his main concern is getting his patients fixed. Based out of the North Bay Regional Health Centre which does not have very good wait times and overall ratings, which is probably where the bad reviews are coming from.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

Dr. Tim Lewis's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Last winter I was out cross country skiing and at the 5 km mark of a 8 km run I lost control on a polished hill and went off the trail resulting in what I thoug..."

December 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tim Lewis is the best!! I had two total knee replacements. He was always right there when I needed him. Answered all my qyestions and got the whole ordeal o..."

November 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This person is the most arrogant, rude, demeaning Dr. I have ever met. After spending 30 minutes with me and my husband with his sarcasm and insults, he finall..."

June 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Lewis for the first time yesterday, June 10, 2015. I was a little worried about meeting him after all these reviews I read. I absolutely dis..."

June 11, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "P1A1" to "P1B 4Y3". Address has been updated from "None" to "1221 Algonquin Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17054970110".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this physician! He performed a total hip replacement surgery on me recently, and am extremely happy with the r..."

April 8, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Such a horrible rude ,ignorant person calls himself a healer he missed the boat on that one. A bully is one way to describe him. I have never in my life been so..."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I find it very hard to believe this moron is a real doctor... I have never met someone as rude and arrogant as him. He actually accused me of being late when I ..."

November 30, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor was rude and arrogant. Really full of himself. Did not address the issues concerning my painful knee. I would not allow him to perform surgery on me..."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lewis was very rude and arrogant. He didn't seem to care about the amount of pain my poor grandmother was in, and he actually had the nerve to say he had a ..."

October 27, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I live out of town, my voip disconnected after being told 8 months, I tried for two weeks to get back to them, went back to my doctor who asked for a rush, afte..."

October 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor, thoroughly explains what he is doing while still being quick and efficient. One of the best orthopedic surgeons in North Bay so unfortunately he ..."

October 4, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "As others have mentioned before....tim lewis is the most ignorant arrogant and down right insulting doctor (if you want to call him that) I have ever met!.. Hi..."

September 19, 2014