Ratings for Dr. Tim Lewis

I really do not know why there are so many bad reviews, my 10 year old daughter seen Dr Lewis after braking her foot out side of North Bay and we came to the Othro clinic in follow up. He was not condescending with me or my daughter, he is just straight to the point and doesn't beat around the bush. When you have a PACKED ortho clinic the Doctor needs to be straight up. LISTEN to what he has to say and just follow instruction and you will get good care. There are PLENTY of bad doctors in North Bay and Dr Lewis is not one of them.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Met this Wonderful Surgeon. He is very polite and knowledgeable. He is straight forward and tells it the way it is. Explained everything to me very well and I understood every word he said. Felt good when I left the office. Would also like to mention that he has a wonderful and pleasant secretary, Sara.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Awesome surgeon with a no nonsense attitude. I love his blunt honest approach. My kind of person.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

He says it the way it is as he is very busy, I can see by the comments that many people don't like that approach. My husband and I had no problem with it as he explained himself very well and his follow up was excellent as was his staff. His ankle is better since Dr. Lewis operated on it than it was before. Thanks Dr. Lewis.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

He was nothing but arrogant and condescending to my daughter during her recent visit. thankfully she was referred to another surgeon. Very inappropriate and unprofessional .

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

He is an amzing Surgeon... my husband had a knee replacement 4 days ago.. he is walking on it and pain is less then before surgery... I would recomend him to all my family and friends..He does his part and you need to do your part and do the exercise and you will have the best results.. Again he is the best out there... Thanks again DR Lewis.... Larry and Denise

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

I have never had such an unprofessional doctor. My daughter broke her arm and he was nothing but judgemental and condescending.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

My son's visit to emerg was November 2004 not 2006. I made a typo.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Dr. Lewis is a very knowledgeable specialist. He sits with you explains everything to you including your treatment options, then lets you decide what you want to do. He does not sugar coat stuff by any means and he is definitely no nonsense. He is bar none an excellent surgeon and his follow up is excellent. We have great respect for this man.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

My 19 year old son was seen in emergency at 10 pm in November 2006 by Resident Tim Lewis. We had driven to Ottawa to get our son and bring him home to our local hospital for care. Dr. Lewis saw every patient before my son, who was finally seen at 2am. My son was in severe abdominal pain. He had been throwing up everything he ate for 3 days. We gave our son apple juice at 11 pm which he vomitted in the emerg at 1 am. I overheard Tim Lewis say to his staff physician that he thought our son was avoiding exams. I had insisted the staff surgeon be consulted s Whe Tim Lewis tried to send us home. After IV morphine was given, our son was sent home with a diagnosis of flu. This arrogant resident missed the opportunity to save unknown suffering in a teenage boy. He went back to Ottawa where he was diagnosed with colon cancer which had completely obstructed his bowel. Emergency surgery was required. I hope you read this, Tim Lewis and stop inflicting pain with your arrogance.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016