Ratings for Dr. Anthony Cervinka

An incredibly skilled surgeon, extensive knowledge. Many of my friends have also been operated on by him, and the treatments have been seamless!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Awful. Our consult was less than 2 minutes, and my follow up (3 months later) was a mere 5 minutes. He said there is nothing he can do to help an ankle injury on a 21 year old. A simple google search comes up with treatment options.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Absolutely excellent Doctor!!! My surgery went perfect and recovery excellent. Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Incredible surgeon with extensive knowledge and experience. Very caring and made me feel ready for me procedure. Would recommend to anyone

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

This man and his secretary, Tammy, nearly cost me my foot by confusing me with another patient. His secretary refused to allow me to speak to him about my concerns: he has used an antiseptic I was allergic to and had me take my cast off too early and put full weight on my reconstructed ankle immediately then freaked out when he saw I was walking on my foot and I had to start my healing process over again. When I brought the discrepancy between what he'd said and what I had written down by the hospital, he blamed the nurse in post-op. When the hospital tracked it back, they could see it matched his orders. When I brought up his blatant lies, he said he was joking. So incredibly unprofessional, I'm terrified that I may have to deal with him to get the cyst I developed due to his ineptitude and malpractice removed. I wish Ontario allowed malpractice suits. He deserves several. Horrifying experience.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

100% recovery from chainsaw accident 18 stitches and reconnected tendon.5 yrs later lm still 100%thank you!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Consultation was short, but I didn't feel rushed. He made sure all my questions were answered. Surgery was scheduled soon after consult. I didn't need someone to be my new buddy, I needed someone who could repair a badly injured joint.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

Very Skillful. Quiet at first but amazing when you get to know him!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

First off,you probably will not have to wait long in your appointment to see him though with this particular doctor I don't feel this is a good thing!I'm not exaggerating when I say you will be lucky if he gives you 5 minutes of his time.He does not come across rude but rather zero people skills.He does as much as he can at his desk and then comes over with his ruling and that's it. Last time I saw him he threw 2 prescriptions my way and if it wasn't for me asking what they were for he would have been happy just walking away. Not to mention after looking up the meds there's no way I'm going to be taking them.He didn't even ask me about any additional meds I could be on that could cause issues with his prescribed meds.I honestly cant speak on his knowledge because he doesn't speak or explain anything.Maybe he's great in the operating room but interacting with people is definitely not his strong suite!Personally I would skip seeing him and go see the other Ortho doctor there (Dr. Andy!).

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

Awesome Dr and surgeon. Quiet when you first meet him but great person. Would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2012