Ratings for Dr. Anthony Cervinka

Once you get to know him he will take the time to answer your questions. I see a lot of negativity from other people about lack of time he gives. These Dr's are busy and they dont have the time to sit and chat. Be prepared if you have questions and he will answer them. Steve

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Wonderful experience at his clinic. My injury healed beautifully. Heard great things from other patients. Clearly the people on this site did not follow clear instructions or were impatient with the healing process. Would recommend to anyone

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

He's a good Doctor. Doctors are not taught 'people skills' If you want people skills? You aren't going to find it in a surgeon...They are more interested in not effing up your injury! Dr. Cervinka is a capable and skilled doctor.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

He ruined my foot. He told me lies and refused to send me to a real hospital immediately after my leg injury. Probably because the St Thomas hospital needs patients ? He caused me stomach ulcers by refusing a surgery but filling me up with pain pills. He has no people skills at all and if I could afford it, I would sue him and his hospital for medical maltreatment. If you want to get fixed up properly, stay away from this man !

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

An incredibly skilled surgeon, extensive knowledge. Many of my friends have also been operated on by him, and the treatments have been seamless!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Awful. Our consult was less than 2 minutes, and my follow up (3 months later) was a mere 5 minutes. He said there is nothing he can do to help an ankle injury on a 21 year old. A simple google search comes up with treatment options.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Absolutely excellent Doctor!!! My surgery went perfect and recovery excellent. Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Incredible surgeon with extensive knowledge and experience. Very caring and made me feel ready for me procedure. Would recommend to anyone

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

This man and his secretary, Tammy, nearly cost me my foot by confusing me with another patient. His secretary refused to allow me to speak to him about my concerns: he has used an antiseptic I was allergic to and had me take my cast off too early and put full weight on my reconstructed ankle immediately then freaked out when he saw I was walking on my foot and I had to start my healing process over again. When I brought the discrepancy between what he'd said and what I had written down by the hospital, he blamed the nurse in post-op. When the hospital tracked it back, they could see it matched his orders. When I brought up his blatant lies, he said he was joking. So incredibly unprofessional, I'm terrified that I may have to deal with him to get the cyst I developed due to his ineptitude and malpractice removed. I wish Ontario allowed malpractice suits. He deserves several. Horrifying experience.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

100% recovery from chainsaw accident 18 stitches and reconnected tendon.5 yrs later lm still 100%thank you!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014