Ratings for Dr. Tanbir Sindhar

Very professional and kind. She explained to us everything and took her time with us. Very thorough! Very very good doctor. I was very impressed with her and her staff!!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

I absolutely love Dr. Sindhar!!! She is very thorough, caring, & knowledgeable. She investigates everything to figure out a cause. I truly wish that she could be my family doctor, I've said that since my first appointment. Her staff are amazing, in person and on the phone. They always remember who I am, and that makes me feel like they care just as much as Dr. Sindhar. I trust my life with her, and would recommend her to anyone that will listen!!!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

I am highly privileged to have had Dr. Sindhar as my Cardiologist. She contributed to my health so positively with her intellectual ability, tactfulness and patience. She was much more than I had expected – easy to approach and talk to, genuinely concerned, smart and warm during my visits. I was afraid of the unknown prior to meeting her but with her assurance and demonstration of knowledge I was able to complete my tests with some confidence and was ready for the next step knowing she would take care of me. God bless this doctor. SK

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

Amazing doctor and her receptionist is very kind and helpful! I am glad that she has a new receptionist who cares about patients!!!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

SHE IS VERY THOROUGH,INTELLIGENT AND KNOWLEGDABLE. EXCELLENT BEDSIDE MANNERS,NEVER RUSHES. VERY GOOD DOCTOR,LUCKY TO HAVE HER AS MY SPECIALIST

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

A very knowledgeable doctor, Spend lots of time listening my problems and ordered tests. Strongly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

Saw this Dr once & never again. She has terrible bedside manner, barely asks anything, doesn't explain anything and just gives a blank stare of dis-interest when explaining symptoms. Ordered tests that needed clarification (so they could not get done)Receptionist said "Will get back to you" and never called back after I tried contacting several times. Terrible experience and will never go back.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2013

Dr. Sindhar was wonderful. The previous negative comment describes this doctor as 'him' - she is a woman. She came out personally to call me into her office, was compassionate, interested and thorough. I did not feel rushed at all and she asked all kinds of questions to determine the exact nature of my problem. Dr. Sindhar set my mind at ease about a potentially serious condition. I highly recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Staff is good and Dr. Sindhar saw me on time (very rare in doctors offices). She listen my problem very carefully. Thank you Dr. Sindhar

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012