Ratings for Dr. Eric Leith

I was worried after reading all of the reviews on here of him being rude, but honestly I didn't mind him at all. He's was very punctual and got to the point and it is clear that the man knows what he is talking about. If you are looking for a doctor to hold your hand and listen to your life story this isn't the guy, but he gave me the answers and the help I needed and I'm satisfied.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

I was referred to Leith (won't give the respect of 'Dr') and he was rude, uninterested, blunt and lacking in any social graces whatsoever. He was more interested in what my profession was after giving me an elevator look and sizing me up. Long story short, zero follow-up from his office, they do not return calls and I was left wondering how people like this can run a 'practice' and hold themselves out to the public as 'professionals'. Nothing could be further from the truth.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

After reading reviews I was so nervous about driving 4 hours to see him. I got there and it was nothing like the reviews. He was very pleasant answered all my questions and listened to every word I said. His receptionist was also very pleasant! He is a very knowledgable doctor and did not leave a stone unturned. I would recommend dr leith to anyone

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Terrible dr don't go he talks down to u poor listener Should have read ratings before I went Insulting made to feel intimidated Bad experience

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Unbelievably poor interpersonal skills. Perhaps my nastiest interaction with a physician ever. I was shocked by his comments - very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

My experience matched many of the other negative experiences with this doctor. He was incredibly dismissive, arrogant, rude, and patronizing. Interrupted me when I asked question. Repeatedly quoted "guidelines" as opposed to actually discussing my case. Inquired about my job history and education in order to insult me and tell me that "I should know better". Doctors like this should not be allowed to practice.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Waste of time going to see this man who evidently does not enjoy his work. I found this doctor cold and dismissive,had to wait 2 hours to see him !!!terrible bedside maner.I should have read the reviews before seing him

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

There was a planned move for this practice and my appointment was scheduled at the new building. The move did not occur as planned but they failed to notify me. I attended my appointment at the new building only to learn I had to drive across town, during rush hour to attend the old office. A follow up was scheduled, which I attended only to find the lights off and the door locked. I called from the lobby and left several messages. I waited half and hour but no one showed up. So on 2 occasions they failed to notify me of a change with my appointment. I will not go back to him. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

I left with more questions and confusion in my head than I entered with. He seemed uninterested in doing his actual job: helping diagnose allergies. I never got a concrete answer and instead made me feel bad for being inquisitive and trying to get answers, because he wasn't giving them to me himself so I was trying to ask questions to get information. All I left with was photo copies of some allergy websites that he told me to visit to get answers and "make up your mind because you don't seem to know what you want". I wanted a diagnosis. When I got a skin test on my first visit with him he rushed through what I was reacting to, so I never knew and still don't know for sure what my allergies are and how severe they are. He seemed like he wanted to get me out of there and had to be somewhere. This happened both times I visited him. Would not recommend him to anyone. Find an allergist who respects you and wants to help. He does not speak WITH you, he speaks DOWN to you.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

Considering he is supposed to be a "medical expert" he was unprofessional ( asking me if I worked for a living- what relevance does this have?) Instead of answering my questions he gave me "homework" to read and said to come back in 2-3 weeks. The worst part of all of this is that I went to him so that we could have full testing completed asap since we experienced anaphylaxis two days prior. Instead he made two errors with my toddler's allergy test and did not test him for any nuts within the nut family that he was allergic to. I have left with more questions and no answers.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016