Ratings for Dr. M Golgoon

I highly recommend Dr. Golgoon. I wish more doctors were like him. He will go the extra mile... and take the time to explain.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Excellent bed manner, compassionate , respectful, knowledgable

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Dr Golgoon is one of the most competent doctors at the LGH. He treats he's patient and he's fellow workers (from orderlies to nurses) with respect. Always Humble. Love that about doctor Golgoon.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

Very good doctor, stayed in Lakeshore General longer than expected but it was because Dr.Golgoon wantd to make sure I was ok, and my reason for being hospitalised was lets say my fault... He took good care of me llike anybody, areally good human being who cares. :) thank you dr. Golgoon (sorry I thought you were Dr. Bounatiro who is great too) You are a very nice caring doctor THANK YOU VERY MUCH i RESPECT YOU ENOURMOUSLY BECAISE YOU DONT ACT SUPERIOR TO OTHERS I TRUST IF I ASKEDD A QUESTION AND YOU DID NOT KNOW THE AWNSER YOU WOULD TELL ME AND LOOK IT UP, THAT IS IMMENSELY RRÊSPECTABLE BECAUSE WE ARE ALL HUMAN.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

This doctor is very good. Not always on time, but very knowledgeable, informative, and kind. I would definetely recommend Dr. Golgoon!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2012