Ratings for Dr. Shariq Lodhi

This fine fellow lived in the same apartment building as I did in university in the mid 90s. He and an east Asian kid would come over every Friday night to watch The X-Files on my 14 inch TV, since they didn't have TVs. They came over to watch a couple of other movies as well (including The Usual Suspects, and Braveheart). They never asked for permission to come over, they didn't make any conversation with me, and they left as soon as the show/movie ended. They never showed any gratitude for my letting them come over, like a small gift or a word of thanks. Like me, they were unattractive and unwanted outsiders; they didn't have any social skills and were intent on scrambling up Canada's socioeconomic greased pole. I don't hold anything against them. I'm glad Mr. Lodhi is doing well for himself. He was a fairly O.K. person: decent, bright, well-intentioned, studious, and not aggressive, violent, or a bully.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

One of the best doctors I've ever come across, extremely patient and helpful.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013