Ratings for Dr. Mathew Broschak

Dr. Broschak has been my optometrist for just under 10 years. During this period he has gone above and beyond to ensure that I am healthy and visually able to do every day tasks with ease. He is highly educated and stays current with medical and optic research and technology. I would highly recommend Dr. Broschak if you are looking for a new optometrist.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Dr. Broschak and his staff are friendly and knowledgeable. He takes the time with each patient to explain the what he is doing and why. He makes sure that all of my eyesight needs are met and all of my questions answered. Not only has he exceeded my expectations but every one that I have referred to him has expressed the same. Hands down the best optometrist!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Dr Borschak is an awesome optometrist, I just love him! He explains everything as he goes and is very thorough. My whole family has been going to him for years and I love that he is such a big part of our community. All of the staff is super friendly and helpful, and the location is fantastic. I recommend him to everyone

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

I have worked in healthcare my whole life and I have been on both sides of the system... and all I can say is WOW. I wish I could give Mat a million stars. By our interactions and his interactions with everyone in the clinic I could tell that he genuinely cares about not only his patients, but people in general. What I really loved is his attention to my eye health and how it all correlated to my general health. He made it all make sense. He took the time to answer all of my questions, he wasn't rushed at all (like most doctors), and really wanted to make sure that I was comfortable with the information he was delivering and taken care of by both himself and his staff. Thank you to Orchard Park Optometry for such a wonderful experience. You have a family of patients for life.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

Mat is the best Optometrist I have ever been too. He takes the time to explain things in simple terms and is a exceptional DR

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Mat is one of the best optomotrists I have ever seen. He truly cares about his patients and spends the extra time to educate you on the health of your eyes and answer any questions you have. His staff are awesome and friendly. Sometimes he get a bit behind schedule but he is worth the wait to see.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Mat is an amazing optomistrist, I highly recommened him. I was referred by two seperate doctors at the hospital, and it's no wonder they referred his way. Thanks again.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

Dr. Matt is very very gentle, kind and knowledgeable. He takes his time to answer your questions. He supports humanitarian causes and always gives back to his community.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

i am very happy with dr.broschak, i have seen him for years and he does such a good job in helping me and keeping me informed, their staff is always smiling and happy.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

Awesome Doctor, great staff. I would Highly recommend this Optometrist to anyone looking in the okanagan area.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012