Ratings for Dr. Tiffany Chan

Very kind and helpful. She is a very personable doctor and she is happy to take the time to answer all questions thoroughly. Best GP I've ever had.

Submitted August 1, 2016

DR. TIFFANY CHAN IS AMAZING ! SHE TAKES HER TIME TO EXPLAIN THINGS AND LISTEN TO YOU ! I HIGHLY RECCOMEND THIS DOCTORE

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

I am very pleased with my visits to Dr Chan. She is very thorough, compassionate, and understanding. I could not have asked for a better person to be my Dr.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

I take my mom to see Dr Chan. She is thorough and listens to my mom's concerns. She is very patient which is nice when dealing with a forgetful senior. I have never had any issues with the front staff and have had some very helpful phone conversations with some of them. Remember, they are there to do a job - not make friends with you.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Dr. Chan is a wonderful doctor, she listens, she's kind and I really do enjoy when I go to see her. Glad that she was able to take me over a year ago now. My only issue is the girls at the reception desks. I read a review above this one and couldn't agree more with it. The girls are AWFUL to deal with, I hate phoning just because I have to speak with them. Also going there and having to talk to them to check in is terrible as well. They do not smile and they are so snarky. Once I was late because I couldn't get out of work and they made me feel so bad about it and stupid like I meant to be late, they were telling me Dr. Chan probably can't even take me so they told me to wait while they asked her. But then she did end up taking me any way.. Just after the client that was supposed to be after me. Was it necessary to make me feel worse than I already did?

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

Very nice doctor. She is young and possibly somewhat inexperienced, but kind and caring.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

I like Dr. Tiffany Chan. I have been a patient of hers for nearly a year. We are close in age so I feel like I'm just chatting with a very smart girlfriend. :) She is easy to talk too, listens well, doesn't make me feel rushed and is very punctual. I do however have issue with her support staff. Not the nurses; they are very kind also. It's the front desk receptionists that leave much to be desired. They are belligerent, unhelpful and void of compassion. It seems they enjoy reciting policies that don't make sense the way they are explained (I'm certain if Dr. Chan knew things would be different). I don't enjoy dealing with them at all and always dread having to make an appointment or check-in because their attitudes are so poor that they usually ruin my day. I'm sure Dr. Chan isn't even aware how dreadful they are. Normally I don't like to generalize by using "they" but in this case it's true; not once have I dealt with a receptionist that was having a good day.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

Dr. Chan has a great manner and is very helpful offering health insight and services. She offers her knowledge and the latest info that she has investigated. She's young, energetic and kind. I'm very thankful we moved into her district, that she was new and had a low patient load. I am thankful that we have access to such a fine doctor for our family.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012