Ratings for Dr. Craig Herrington

I have been seeing Dr. Herrington for a year. From the beginning of my cancer diagnosis throughout treatment, and now to maintain my health. As I look back on this crazy year, I am so grateful for this doctor. His help was invaluable. Helping me deal with the side effects along the way and supporting my immune system through diet and supplements. I trust him completely. I am so happy my research led me to the OICC. I recommend him to anyone going through cancer treatments or that wishes to work with him to prevent cancer. I always went with so many questions and worries. I was completely open with him. He was patient, answered my questions and resolved issues the doctors did not. I looked forward to seeing him every month. It was always a positive experience.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Dr. Herrington is currently treating a family member for cancer at CCIO using alternative therapies. We have found him to be very knowledgeable, sincere, caring and helpful. While it is too early to determnine if the treatment is going to work. I highly recommend CCIO and Dr. Herrington and his staff for anyone that is facing cancer issues.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr. Craig is fantastic. I have seen him several times and have always found him to be patient, kind and knowledgeable. His staff is wonderful and courteous. The clinic has a great feel to it. I would highly recommend Dr. Herrington to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

Amazing, Dr. Craig Harrington is outstanding. He put me on track to lose weight, regain my energy and treat my health issues with natural products. My perimenopause symptons are gone.....no night sweats or hot flashes :). My gout is under control. B12 levels are rising. He is first rate, easy to talk with and is very knowledgeable. Would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2012

I love Dr Harrington! When my family doc just couldn't (or wouldn't) help me, "Dr. Craig" gave me natural remedies to improve my health, and it's helped so much! He allows patients to email him with questions, and responds almost right away.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012