Ratings for Dr. Victor Moncarz

Worst experience at Doctor Victor's 143 Sheppard Ave East clinic. One of the receptionist "Merdel" with Southeast Asian accent was very rude to me when I called for the confirmation of daughter's wisdom teeth extraction surgery. Complained to her manager Laura, she did her best to cover Merdel. No wonder Merdel dared to shout at me, since she knew her manager would protect her. We pay the good price for good service not for your bad attitude Merdel and Laura. The other reptionist with South Asian accent is also very mean. Had to cancel the appointment because it is dangerous to have a surgery among those mean people though the doctor might be knowledgable.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

I was referred to. Dr Victor from my dentist to get my wisdom teeth out and I'm so happy I went to him! I was soooo nervous and he made me feel positive. I got put to sleep which was a really good decision because I don't remember anything! Dr Victor did a great job and there staff is vey friendly, they called the next day to see how I was and everything!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

I was referred by a dentist friend who had Dr. Moncarz as her prof in dental school. I also had googled him before and was happy when my friend suggested the same person :) . I had 2 wisdom teeth removed and had a coronectomy done for the third one. I had decided to get my teeth pulled by someone who has a lot of experience doing these things (since the roots were wrapped around a major nerve for one of the teeth). Dr. Moncarz is a very kind and empathetic individual with excellent surgical skills. I would highly recommend Dr. Moncarz and his staff at the Danforth office for any such surgery! I had a great surgery experience and was well cared for by the staff.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

I can't say enough good things about Dr Moncarz and his staff. I was referred to Dr Moncarz by my periodontist, Dr Harvery Taub, for a bone graft and removal of an impacted wisdom tooth. I saw Dr Moncarz in March at the Sheppard Ave. E office. I would have preferred an appointment at the Cumberland office as I live downtown, but that office was closed last year and has now relocated, May 2015, to Danforth Ave & Pape. Dr Moncarz was thorough, professional and friendly as were his staff. It was suggested by Dr Moncarz that the surgery should take place in the hospital and I was given a date, April 27, 2015 for the procedures. Just prior to the surgery at North York General, Dr Moncarz came to speak with me about what would happen from the beginning to the end of the procedure in the operating theater. Although I wasn't nervous, I've had minor surgical procedures in the past, Dr Moncarz spoke with me for roughly 10 minutes before it was time to be wheeled in to the operating room. Dr Moncarz came to speak with me in the recovery room and explained that everything had gone as planned and there had been no complications. Someone from the office followed up with me the next day. I had very little swelling at the site of the bone graft. The site where the impacted wisdom tooth was removed did swell considerably as expected. From beginning to end I had complete confidence both Dr Moncarz and his staff. This is a caring oral surgeon and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Metropolitan Oral Surgery and Dr Moncarz to family and friends.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Strongly not recommended, particularly the Cumberland office. Staff are unfriendly and abrupt, office environment very uncomfortable out dated. Also appeared to unclean. Equipment appears to be 1980s vintage and the office hasn't had any other updates since then. While Moncarz himself is an experienced practitioner they are clearly inattentive to maintaining their practice to a high standard.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Went to Dr. Moncarz for an implant. The X-ray showed that I didn't have enough bone to do it. So he said wait a few months and it will grow. I went back and he didn't even check first before he started numbing me and then scraping open my gums only to tell me the bone is bad and not ready yet. Are you kidding me? He then said"the X-ray showed it was fine…WHAT? no it didn't, thats why i waited only to return to be brutalized! To add insult to injury my followup appt. was made by his attendant, her name is MICH---- and she said i could only have an appt at 445. I told her i start work at 5a.m and please give me an appt at 4…she said one but left the appt book as it was at 445, so when i went back for my followup to my hack job, I was waiting and waiting and waiting….i finally told the other person there that i had to leave and what MICH did was…she just couldn't careless. I will NEVER EVER return to this office. What a horrible experience…it was simply HORRIBLE> i just want to cry over it. My gums are shredded beyond belief. He only cares about his life and couldn't care less about yours!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Moncarz is the nicest guy you'll ever meet, can't go wrong with him.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Amazing doctor, very helpful, went to see him few times and he treated my kids as well

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

Did a very great job on my jaw realignment back in 2004 I would recommend him for all your visits.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013