You may also like

Rate Dr. Andrew Mathers

Dr. Andrew Mathers's Ratings

I have been meaning to write my review for a few weeks now... so now that I have time here we go:

Gateway Oral Surgery is THE place to go for your dental treatment needs.
Dr. Mather is great at what he does and runs a smooth and successful practice.
From the moment I first called in I was blown away by the kindress of the front staff. You have a nice balance of the sweet, professional, and caring check-in staff member.... to the treatment coordinator that gets you psyched up to have your surgery.
My calls were always responded to promptly and efficently. I may have had to wait a few minutes prior to my appointment - however, I do understand this is a specialist office and I expected nothing less.
Disregard previous negative reviews. You won't be disappointed and you'll be treated with the utmost care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2910690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2015

Worst experience ever! I had a biopsy done by Dr Mather & I was referred to him by my dentist.
The routine felt rushed & I was not fully informed about how much recovery time I needed. Let's just say I had to take the week off from work & my sis in law had to recommend anti inflammatory after about 3 days of swelling & pain before I felt any relief.

I had called the next day after surgery & all I was told was just "ice" it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2904217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2015

I HAVE BEEN LEFT WAITING FOR MONTHS. I HAVE BEEN TOLD TO EXPECT A RETURN CALL FROM HIS OFFICE AND HAVE YET TO HEAR BACK. I HAVE CALLED FOR 4 WEEKS AND NOTHING!!!!! I HAVE NEVER BEEN TREATED SO CRAPPY AS I HAVE FROM HIS STAFF. THEY ARE INCONSIDERATE AND WONDER HOW THEY'D LIKE IT IF THEIR MOM OR GRAMMA WERE WAITING LIKE ME AND TREATED LIKE ME. THIS HAS BEEN ON GOING FOR OVER 2 YEARS. STAFF IS USELESS

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2875955].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Absolutely awesome. Dr Mather and his staff are very professional. My implant is almost 2 years old and doing great. He and his staff are the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2849752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Great surgeon! First appointment was non rushed, he took lots of time going through any questions I had an made me feel at ease. On day of surgery he was very resaurring and calming. Had virtually no pain after having 6 teeth removed at once - and called day after to ensure things were fine. I did end up getting an infection as a result of the procedure, but his clinic was very prompt in getting me in to resolve this issue. Would recommend to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2819860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

My consultation with Dr. Mather left me feeling rushed and i had not received all of the answers i had been waiting so long for. He was unprofessional in my opinion as he made a inappropriate remake about my injury. I declined the surgery that was available for me. Dr. Mather and i had discussed me seeing a plastic surgeon as another possibly route for treatment so a consultation was to be booked from his office for me and when i called his office back to see what was taking so long i found out that there was absolutely nothing in his system about a consultation to a plastic surgeon. Very poor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2577615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

I am a referring dentist from Sherwood Park. Dr. Mather has been my one and only referral for my patients' needs for oral surgery. Very personable, knowledgeable and skillful. I would send my wife if I need to to Andrew. Enough said :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2570094].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

Was referred to Dr Mather by my dentist for four implants, I dont have a lot of bone, so a little tricky. Staff was wonderful, from the front end to the nurse, was in and out in an hour, sent home with lots of instructions and prescriptions, two days latter feeling much better. Great office, Thank you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2556110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Great oral surgeon, pain free. The office is very professional and caring. I would strongly recommend Dr. Mather.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2472637].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Absolutely the worst experience I've ever had at any Dr. or Dentist. He was really rough and it was extremely painful. He completely ignored my discomfort and was shockingly aggressive. I would not recommend him to my worst enemy.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2198339].votes_count ]]