Dr. Andrew Mathers

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Andrew Mathers

Got a tooth extracted. Way over priced! Look around for a cheaper deal. If you don't ask about the price they charge you way too much. Will charge for a "more complicated" procedure even if it is a simple one, go see a dentist before to make sure he charges you for the right type of procedure. You won't find out about it until months later when your insurance company sticks it to you. Doctor was average, but what a rip off!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

He is really nice. I got amyloblastoma in the sinus area. He removed the mass and put back the bone into my sinus . He is quite understanding and listening to my opinion.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Had 4 wisdom teeth plus 2 more molars (i think) removed yesterday morning. Quick, painless, no infection, not even taking pain meds since last night. Whole experience was very nice. Excellent surgeon. Though I have to admit I got scared coz of what happened to that young girl who suffered brain injury.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I had two different procedures done there with Dr. Andrew Mather and his staff, it was wonderful how they explained everything up front and everyone was so incredibly nice. The day of both my surgeries I felt at ease. Dr Mather did an amazing job and was always there to answer my questions in weeks/months to follow. I also brought my daughter there afterwords to get wisdom teeth removed again wonderful staff and service.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I had an upper molar extracted by Dr. Mather it was over in no time it was painless. Dr Mather is a fantastic surgeon. He and his staff are professional,caring and take the time to explain everything to you.I highly recommend Dr Mather

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

I had all 4 wisdom teeth extracted and also a canine tooth exposure done(at one time!!) this summer. No infection after and everything healed quickly. Dr. Mathers and his staff were great, explained everything thoroughly for me. I was nervous going in for the general anesthetic but the last thing I remembered was talking away to him and then I woke up with everything done. The pain was minimal with pain meds.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Dr. Mathers is an exceptional surgeon. He is considerate, calming and always makes you feel confident with the procedure. I was referred to him and am so pleased with how everything turned out (though it still hurt) Thank you!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

We have both had implants at this office. In addition I have had oral surgery twice. The doctor and assistant are excellent. The office is spotless. They always seem to be on time. The doctor tries hard to explain things ... and doesn't mind questions. He is willing to discuss the treatments with you. The staff seem to be a "bit" unconcerned about complaints of pain and discomfort. Just don't let them send you to the denturist in Riverbend ... We will continue to use this office.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

I just got my wisdom teeth out today & Dr. Mather was so nice when going over the procedure with me and making me feel like he cared and would do a great job (which he did.) The nurse before the surgery was extremely nice and answered all my questions because I was crying and scared as I had never been put out before or had any type of surgical procedure in my life. The whole staff in general were just genuinely nice and very professional. I would definitely recommend Gateway Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery to anyone for a great experience!!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

LOVE this place!! Professional, amazing and do wonderful work! Go here for no complications and a very easy experience.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Dr. Andrew Mathers's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• BCBS Florida