Ratings for Dr. Tulin Cil

Considered yourself extremely lucky if you have the pleasure to be followed by Dr.Cil. It is so rare to meet someone as technically skilled, compassionate and knowledgable in her field. I had a challenging diagnosis and she led me through each step and answered every question. I found the surgery portion to be a huge obstacle for me mentally and she got me through it. The outcome was favorable and I could not be more pleased with the result. In addition, Sarah (RN) and Stephanie (assistant) were quick to respond and make accommodations leading up to surgery. I particularity found the pre-surgery class helpful! Thank you to everyone involved.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2019

I have to say I have had an exceptional experience so far with Dr. Cil and her team (Stephani and Sarah)..Dr. Cil has been very encouraging and at the same time very thorough with my treatment..The team has always kept me in the loop and accommodated any concerns I have had and answered any questions I had..So happy to be under her care.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2019

Dr Cil is an excellent and professional doctor. She has broad expertise. All working with her were also excellent. I woukd highly recommend working with Dr. Cil and her associates.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2019

Dr. Cil is a great surgeon. Her team is not!! Nurse Sarah was of very little help period. She seemed to care more how she looked than Dr. Cil's patients. In fact I don't think she has any practical knowledge at all. It is such a shame because Dr. Cil did my bi-lateral mastectomy, but with Sarah as her nurse in charge the after care was in fact horrible.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2019

It was discovered I have a genetic mutation that greatly increases my chances of developing aggressive breast cancer. I made the very difficult decision (at the age of 38) to have a double mastectomy (after my mother had breast cancer and subsequently passed) and reconstruction. After careful research I came across Dr. Cil and her amazing reviews. She is an amazing human being. She is always kind, empathetic, helpful, patient and just plain sweet. From the very moment I met her I felt comfortable and in good hands for a considerably difficult decision. Her staff have always answered every question, every call and inquiry and done so with absolute kindness. I have met numerous MD's in my life time and she is by far the kindest. She is also - and very importantly - very skilled. I have had a routine recovery and thanks to her and her attentive staff made it just that much easier. I highly recommend Dr. Cil as a general surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2019

I had my breast surgery with Dr. Tulin Cil and I have to say, the whole experience I've had with her has been a breeze. She is the most caring and knowledgeable person, she made me feel comfortable and explained the whole process very thoroughly. Her staff was a great help as well, whenever I would call her office I never seemed like I was annoying her and she helped me with any questions I had. The scar I have left from the surgery is almost invisible, very clean and small cut and healing was fast. I will for sure recommend her to anyone that needs it, I am very thankful for her.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

Dr. Cil, her surgical staff, and medical assistants made my experience a less anxious one. They took the time to explain the process and were patient when presented with my questions. I am less anxious with more details of the process. They were compassionate, patient, and relaxed, which helped me to approach the surgery in a less stressful manner. I especially like being walked to the operating room to see all the technical equipment - very impressive. I make jokes when I am nervous and appreciated hearing their laughter - made me feel they were less tense and therefore, more mentally agile should complications arise during surgery. I don't know if this is too simplistic for you, but I enjoyed the process. The post surgery pain, and the healing time of the scar, was less than told. I had done my internet research prior to the surgery so was prepared for the worse (pre-made meals, cleaned apartment etc.) and was surprised how fast I rebounded. The post surgical exercises were difficult (I was afraid I would break the stitches) and THAT pain was intense. I would hold my breast area when I did my stretches - I could feel the skin stretching. By the end of two weeks, I was able to perform my exercises with no pain. Since then, I have recommended Women's College Hospital and Dr. Cil should they require breast surgery (mastectomy or lumpectomy).

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

Amazing surgeon. Very knowledgeable, empathetic, thorough and excellent bedside manner. Discussed ALL my options in regards to my breast cancer surgery including all the pros and cons. Very respectful of my decision of bilateral mastectomy with reconstruction. Works with an amazing surgical team at Women’s College, a well oiled machine. Surgery was scheduled in a timely manner. No complications during or following surgery. Wonder secretaries at PMH and WCH. I just can’t say enough. If any of my sisters/friends/mother ever faced breast cancer, I would recommend her without hesitation!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

Dr. Cil is my Mom's Doctor for years and one of the best I have ever encountered. She is extremely kind, empathetic, smart, knowledgeable and treats everyone with so much respect. Her bedside manner is exemplary and wish many can emulate her. Even during visits where she is clearly very busy, she is wonderful!!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Dr, Cil is a very good surgeon. Friendly,soft spoken and smart. She reassured me prior to and post surgery . Clearly, she has a special talent in removing tumors of the breast. Not to many surgeons would have made the effort to excise 3 tumors and still preserve the breast intact. Thank you Dr.Cil!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017