Ratings for Dr. Pierre Delorme

Un chriro à l'écoute de ses patients. Très humain.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr. Delorme is a wonderful chiropractor. He "saved my life" when my back hurt so much that getting out of bed was a painful process that took 15 minutes to accomplish. Within two weeks I was significantly better, then it took him no more than a month to get me fully back on track. Ten years later, I still see him regularly to maintain my overall good health. Dr. Delorme is a wonderful human being; you can sense that he truly cares about his patients and their families.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Wow ! I wish all Chiropractors were like Dr. Delorme. Very helpful and knowledgeable. He made very good recommendations. Was not pushy like other dcs. Found services to be very low cost compared to other dcs. Its my 4th dc and I'm definitely staying with him.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

IMO, the staff was somewhat rude and extremely slow. The appointments did not seem to help at all and were too costly. I found other chiropractors in the region that offer better service for the price.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Dr Delorme is the best chiropractor I ever met. I met several. He is the kindest man I met in any given medical field, he has a gentle approach to his practice and will go far beyond the call of duty to help his patients, hell, when I was in trouble he even gave me a ride home because it was on his way! He served as an unofficial psychologist for me and my wife for years and found ourselves feeling better physically and emotionally after the visit (Not in a new age medicine kind of way lol). We came to think of him as a good friend in the end. Highly reccomanded

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013