Ratings for Dr. Cheryl D. Bansal

I had a great experience with Dr. Bansal today. If you come prepared with your insurance card and ID, like you have to with any other office, you won't have any issues!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

I do not recommend Dr. Bansal. I agree with other reviews. So here is what happened. We made the appointment for our 3 months old daughter. Apparently, they moved to new office about few miles away. But they never bothered to change the address with the insurance company nor they informed us over the phone while making an appointment. We had 1:30 PM appointment so I got address from the insurance company and reached to the old address with my daughter and parents at 1:25 PM. It was closed. So I called them, then they mentioned they have moved. Whole family rushed to the car and went to the new given address, and reached there about 1:46 PM. When we arrived, we were told that we have to reschedule the appointment because we were late. I explained them whey we were late due to incorrect address with insurance and we were never informed about it. Even after requesting a lot to take us in even we have to wait a bit but they absolutely denied us. They were extremely rude. I told Dr. Bansal that after this experience we will not be back, then she said that is fine with them. Yes this is exactly what Dr. Bansal said. This is absolutely unprofessional. I am glad she did not see our daughter. If she is so rude and unprofessional how she would take care of our child. I absolutely do not recommend Dr. Bansal, specially with little one.

Submitted July 6, 2017

I made an appointment online and was seen within a week with a PA with the letter B. A prescription was recommended and I was told I would most likely need a Prior Authorization; indeed I did. The prescription had been sent to my pharmacy less than 5 miles away from my home. The next day I received two messages; one from this doctor's office another from a 2nd pharmacy. This office chose to have my prescription sent, next, to Frederick Community Pharmacy (over an hour away), because I was told they had the manpower to handle the prior auth. This pharmacy said they could fill the prescription and mail it to me for $125.00!!! My highest pharmacy co-pay for brand drugs is $25!!!. I called the office and told them I was NOT using this pharmacy in Frederick and not for $125! The doctor's office then called the script into Express Scripts (for mail order) and NEVER did the prior authorization. I never use Express Scripts mail order pharmacy, and I never got the prior authorization. Repeated calls to this office have gotten me nowhere. I better not end up with a bill from this office like another reviewer; if I do I will further investigate their shady business practices and will get on every online doctor rating site I can and will contact the BBB and the Maryland Board of Physicians. Boo to Bansal!!!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Dr B and her staff are excellent. I have seen her personally as well as one of her practitioners. The whole office is very professional and I have nothing but good things to say about them.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Dr. Bansal is excellent and I would highly recommend her. She is very knowledgeable and takes the time to actually have a conversation with her patients. She knows her field very well and when you speak with her you will quickly see that she has a strong professional background and cares about her patients. Her staff is also top notch and they are very responsive and committed to meeting the patient's needs. Highly recommened.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

I saw 2 physician's assistants, once in 2015 and once on 08/02/16. They asked me which pharmacy I used and I told them I use CVS in my neighborhood, they gave me a coupon that only works at Walgreens. Then that coupon for the prescription doesn't even work with my insurance and they had my insurance information on file. Then when I called them to let them know about this, they said they will call me back and never did. When I called them again, they told me they sent my prescription over to some mail order pharmacy. I don't trust this place and I am never going back. They will just take your copay and insurance money and give you the run around. Unless you have a lot of patience and a lot of time to waste, I wouldn't recommend this office.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Dr. Bansal is top notch doctor who provides excellent and responsive medical care . She spends more time with her patients than any dermatologist I have seen in many years. Dr, B. connects with her patients and really listens. Dr B. is as responsive in her cosmetic skin care treatment as she is in her medical practice.. Dr. B's office staff is friendly, responsive and efficient. I have always been seen promptly . The office is like family . I highly recommend Dr. Bansal and wish that more doctors exhibited her unusual blend of medical excellence and her obvious caring and respect for her patients.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

How often can you give five stars to the staff, the PA, and the doctor??? I am so happy to have seen this group. I have a history of skin cancer and I felt very listened to.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Had microdermabrasion and skin tightening for my lower jawline and lip lines and I'm super happy with the results. Dr. Bansal didn't promise but she sure delivered!! Customer for life!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

one of the best doctors my family has had the privilege of seeing. She is the epitome of professional and frankly what alll doctors shoyuld strive to be like. my son and daughter will be back again in the near future.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Dr. Cheryl D. Bansal's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)