Ratings for Dr. Farah Remtulla

She is the best dentist ever!!! Very caring and explains everything so well.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

My kids just love her. She makes the whole experience at the dentist magical for them. Staff are good and very kid friendly too.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Dr. Remtulla is the best dentist I have ever had - which is not an overstatement! She has a perfect combination of professionalism and care. Not only does she explain the procedures and answers my questions, she is also someone I can have a chat with about my weekend. She is reliable, friendly, and knowledgeable - I would (and have) recommended her to all of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

I've always been a nervous patient but Dr. Remtulla put me at ease right away. She is kind, friendly, and extremely knowledgeable. Dr. Remtulla explained all her observations and procedures (I needed 2 fillings), and talked me through a care plan for the teeth we placed on "watch", encouraging me to play an active role in my treatment plan. I ended up having some follow-up concerns after I left and found Dr. Remtulla very responsive. The office staff was also very professional and efficient - I was seen within minutes of walking in the door. Location is a little inconvenient (i live in Downtown), but the level of care I get with Dr. Remtulla is 100% worth the drive out!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

Seeing Dr. Remtulla was a huge breath of fresh air after 25+ years with the same family dentist. She was exceptionally empathetic and took a lot of time to explain her procedures and clinical decisions in layman's terms. She was reasonably conservative in her approach, deciding to put a watch on a couple forming cavities, instead of jumping in to fill them which would have cost me an arm and a leg. Her warmth and approachability as a person made the visit very pleasant overall. Didn't think I would ever say that about a visit to my dentist!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2012

Dr. Remtulla extracted my 4 wisdom teeth recently and she was absolutely excellent! She made sure I was comfortable through the whole process, was super gentle, and made sure that my recovery was speedy! Dr. Remtulla is the perfect combination of professional, friendly, and caring :)

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012