Ratings for Dr. Sameer Paruk

Seen him a few times in the walkin. Rude, doesn't listen, no compassion. Just doesn't care, waste of a doctor

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr. Paruk has done a great job for me for the last 4 years.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

You better hope you see him when he isn't in a mood. He can make you feel like a total idiot. If he likes you, count yourself lucky

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

If you want to be spoken to like you're an idiot and if you want to be made to feel like your concerns are not at all valid. Dr Paruk is your guy. really bad experience.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

A great doctor. Kind, knowledgeable, and personable. He is gold.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

The most amazing family doctor ever! My husband and I both see him and not only is he incredibly thorough with sending appropriate referrals when needed, he cares about you medically and always takes time to ask how you are and genuinely cares. He takes the time to listen and was extremely consoling when I experienced a miscarriage. We are blessed to have him. A rare find in this rushed world.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Dr. Sameer Paruk, is incredibly kind, knowledgeable and put my needs on the top of his list. In this very busy practice he stopped the world to focus on the severity of my condition. I felt like my personal needs and safety were the primary concern of this insightful and sensitive person. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

I was in to see him for my son, and he was excellent. Very intelligent and helped solved the problem. Was a pleasure to deal with! Will go back to him in the future.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

I've had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Paruk as a walk-in patient and my experiences have been terrific. I never feel rushed, he is so patient to listen to my concerns and I feel confident in his advice and knowledge. I hope I can see him for a follow.-up this week. Lynne K.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

He listens and understands the patient well. Very Thorough. A very great guy, great personality, We always go to him. I would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016