Ratings for Dr. Dhana Rengan

Pretty good doctor. Easy to get an appointment when you need it. Good for common visits. For anything complicated, best to get referred to a specialist.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

I have know Dr.Reagan for 5 years now. He is caring,empathetic,able to diagnose and treat illness in timely manner.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

This physician is amazing. He knows his stuff and explains it well too. He may have a bit of an odd personality but he's one of the best physicians I've been to.

Submitted February 22, 2017

He is prompt and does the right think. He doesn't do lip service. Once of the best doctor

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015

It is a true mystery to me how this "person" could have ever become a doctor in Canada. I brought my nine year-old son in to see him because he had just stepped on a nail. The nail penetrated his running-shoe and entered his foot. My son was experiencing a great deal of pain and was crying. Well...either Rengan has never had children or simply dislikes them. After waiting in a tiny room for 15 minutes with my injured son, Rengan finally showed up. He seemed to have no sympathy or compassion for my son. The fact that my little boy had tears rolling down his face seemed only to irritate this "so called" doctor. Rengan then proceeded to pull the nail from my boy's foot. Without hesitation, my son let out a loud scream. He then asked (told?) me to remove my boy's shoe. Me? Why me? I have a first-aid certificate, yet I felt that this was something a true doctor should take care of. After my son's shoe was removed (by me) he looked at the wound for a full 3 seconds and then proceeded to apply a BAND-AID to my boys foot. After doing so, he simply disappeared. We waited a full 10 minutes longer but Rengan never returned. The day afterword my son could not place any form of pressure on his foot. I took him to the hospital where they told me that I should have gone to see a doctor immediately. After telling them that we did see a doctor within an hour of the accident they were in absolute disbelief. My son then got some local anesthetic and his foot was carefully looked at. The wound was then cleaned out and 3 stitches were applied. The hospital then asked me the name of the ignorant doctor who treated my son. I was more than happy to give it to them. Not only is Rengan the most ignorant, rude doctor I have ever had to deal with - he is one of the most ignorant PEOPLE I have ever run across. Stay away from this fool! He is not meant to be a doctor. In fact, I wouldn't deal with this guy if he was a car mechanic or a vacuum cleaner salesman!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

I have known many doctors in my life, but this guy takes the cake. He is easily the most rude and unprofessional doctor I have ever had to deal with. In order to make my appointment go more quickly and with greater understanding, I took the time to type out my medical history. He looked at it for less than one minute. Since I knew he did not read it, I explained it to him verbally. After explaining to him that I believe I have a very serious back problem, he looked at me as if I was a piece of dirt and said, "are you finished talking?" He then got up while mumbling "I'm not taking you as a patient". Ten seconds later, he disappeared. I thought he went to get some paperwork or something - yet he simply left me sitting in a cubicle. He is the least caring, most vulgar doctor I ever made the mistake of dealing with. I am now in the process of writing to the Alberta College of Physicians & Surgeons. I am also putting up as many posts as possible regarding his lack of professionalism. He is a joke. Someone like this is literally out to "steal" from AHC. He disgusts me.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

terrible front desk, rude , they treat us like bad people

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

rude receptionists, rude doctor. poor beside manors!!! 1 min tops he will spend with you while having a judgemental look on his face.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

I cant believe I saw him. He is so rude. The moment he knew that I saw his colleague Dr. Naidoo before him he started treating me so badly. It was so obvious on his face that he hated me. Unbelievable . I just wanted a blood test and he said so many things o me and to his staff for sending me to him.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

I need a new doctor. I have had a serious chronic illness since age 7. I have never known a doctor to give me back my list of 23 meds, saying he didn't need it.He asked me no questions except who my last doctor was and he asked me 3 times. I am quite sure he used to practice with one of my previous physicians who had seriously warned me not to see this man. Based on the ratings I've read and my own investigation, I will not return.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014