Ratings for Dr. Marian Shaker

Dr Shaker is wonderful, shes caring and I am always able to get in to see her when I need. Thank you Dr Shaker for everything!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Dr. shaker is a wonderful doctor. Always gives me the impression that she truly cares.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

July 2017 I absolutely love Dr Shaker. I have been seeing her since she started in Selkirk. I was saddened when she left and I was stuck with another doctor but delighted that she returned. There have been comments about the notice of her leaving, for months prior to her departure, there were notices posted at her office to help prepare her patients, she had no choice with the move, it was a family decision, one beyond her control, before bashing her for it, find out the facts so your comments are educated ones. She is a fantastic doctor that cares about her patients well being and does everything she can to ensure we are taken care of. It's hard to find a good doctor that cares and goes above and beyond, Dr Shaker is one of the rare ones. Keep up the good work!!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

June 2017 - Very personable, great bed side manner. Seems genuinely concerned and interested in finding a solution. Everyone has different experiences but mine have been very positive.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I am writing this in April 2017, Dr. Shaker returned back to Winnipeg some time ago now. She took me back as a patient and took my kids on when Dr. Smith retired in Selkirk recently. She is amazing, kind, caring, thorough, intelligent and honest. There is no other like her. The boys like her very much as well. The addition of a lab in the clinic is most convenient. The location is not far form Selkirk, and you can get some shopping done in the Superstore. Dr. Shaker also does specific Walk-In days during the week which is most convenient. I have never been able to not see her when I really needed to :) I have told several friends and family members about Dr. Shaker and there is not one person that does not walk away very happy after seeing her. She is a gift to Manitoba. Go see her!!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

I strongly would not recommend this doctor. Uncaring and simply not bothered.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Have her now as our regular doctor. She is knowledge and good bed side manners.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I've been seeing Dr Shaker for 3 years and so happy she is back in Winnipeg, I LOVE HER!! She is like no other Dr I have ever seen. She is personable, professional and kind and takes the time to get to know you and makes you feel comfortable. I have recommended friends and family to her and they are so happy with her. we need more doctors like her!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Dr, Shaker is an excellent doctor - glad she is back in Winnipeg

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I just came upon this doctor by chance. Love her! She is punctual, takes the time with you, is very approachable. She is all things you look for in a physician. So glad you are back Dr. Shaker, not many like you.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016